Unfezant surprise

No one's p.o.v 

Sasha gently petted Liepards head. Kukui was talking about flying types. Then, Sasha felt Houndoom lift her onto his back. "Um, Houndoom? You ok?" She asked. Houndoom  barked and ran full speed towards the wooden balcony. And, of course, Houndoom  threw her off. She knew what this meant. "UNFEZANT! CATCH" She shouted, suddenly  bolting upwards by her mother's Unfezant. Sasha sighed. "What ya doing here, boy?" She asked. Unfezant  cooed. "Yep, right." She grumbled. "Can I get back to class?" Unfezant  shook his head. "Sasha! Are you ok?!" Sasha looked up at Mallow. "Yep! My mom's Unfezant  is just being  a class interrupt again!" She called. Lana gave her the look that said 'again?' "He does this every so often." Sasha said, shrugging. Reaching  into her pocket, she grabbed  an Iapapa berry and threw it at the balcony. Unfezant  shot towards it in an instant, his eyes fixed sharply on the berry. Sasha made sure she could  jump off, and jumped. Instead  of landing  on her feet, someone caught her. Kiawe. "Sorry bought  that!" She said. Kiawe put her down. "It's ok." He said.

Liepard  licked the top of Unfezants head. 'Does Clover know you're  here?' Houndoom  asked. Unfezant  nodded. 'She knows where I am because  where else would I be?' He said. Liepard  cuffed Unfezants head. 'Berry brained! You can be so Berry brained!' She exclaimed. Unfezant  smiled. 'You can  be Berry brained  too!'

Clover ran towards Sashas classroom. "Unfezant! There you are! When Jay said that you were gone, I panicked!" She exclaimed. "Auctually,  we were learning about flying types. Unfezant  is just one of many flying  types, as it evolves from Trainquill." Kukui said. Unfezant  cooed. "Unfezant  has a height of 3'11" and a weight of 63.9 lbs." Clover said.

A/N: kinda ran out of ideas lol