Megas

No one's  p.o.v 

"Today's lesson will be about mega evolutions." Kukui  said, nodding  at Houndoom. Sasha scratched  Houndooms head. "In fact, Sasha has a mega evolution  stone for her Houndoom." Kukui added. Sasha smiled. "It's true. Houndoom  found the stone, too." Sasha said. Houndoom  barked. "Well then, would you like to show us his mega  evolution?" Sasha nodded. "Of course we can." She said, standing  up and walking  to the front  of the class room with Houndoom. She took out the stone and held it  out to Houndooms. A bright  light formed around Houndoom. Sasha grinned as the light died down, showing a mega evolved Houndoom. Sasha stood beside him, Umbreon perched  on her shoulder. "Houndoom and Liepard  are basically  the same size when he's not mega evolved, now he's much bigger than her." Sasha said, petting Houndooms  head. "Houn! Houndooom!" He howled. Sasha sighed. "She'll  be ok, Houndoom. It was just a burn." She said. "What happened  to Liepard? How did she get burned?" Kiawe  asked, his focus sharper than before. "When I was taking Liepard  out training for...... purposes, a Salandit attacked us." Sasha said. Kiawe  nodded.

Houndoom  flicked  the end if his tail. 'Something  bothering  you, Houndoom?' Umbreon  asked. Houndoom  shrugged. 'It's just... when do you think she'll tell them Liepard  evolved  early to save Sasha?' He asked. Umbreon  shrugged. 'Soon. She's probably  told Kukui.' Umbreon  said. Houndoom  sighed. 'Liepards been  through lots, though. I've never seen a burn as bad as a Salandits.' He said. Umbreon chuckled. 'Sounds like someone's got a crush!' He teased. Houndoom  stiffened. 'I do not!' He protested. Umbreon  nodded. 'Sure.'

Sasha stroked Umbreons fur. "Don't  tease him!" She joked. "Bre. Umbreon." Umbreon  said, puffing  out  his chest. Sasha rolled  her eyes. "Yep. Ok." She said. "Infact, I think I have a Charzardite, too." She said. Kiawes eyes widened. "Where is it?" He asked. Sasha reached into her pocket and pulled it out. "Take care of it." She said, handing  it to Kiawe. "And that's our lesson  on megas." Kukui said.