Transformed

Harley's P.O.V

I was having another peaceful dream. Skateboards, beautiful sceneries, and more.

~When you dancing in the club. And the nights are getting hard. Do you think about us? Do you think about us? When the music gets so loud. And the girls are all around. Do you think about us? Do you think about us?~

I jolted up to see my phone ringing. Ughhhh what now?! I answered,

"Hello?" I growled.

"Leah? I'm sooooo sorry to wake you up, but you HAVE to come to my house NOW it's urgent. The others are here too" Kora speaks with a tone that makes me worried.

"I'll be there in 10," I say and end the call.

I got out of bed and changed into some black shorts, a long oversized sweater since it's VERY cold out at 2 am in the morning. I shoved my phone in my pocket, put on some converse, tied my hair in a high ponytail, and threw my skateboard out the window allowing it to land on the soft bush. I AM NOT going to sneak out the front door, what do you think I am suicidal? I jumped down my window and landed on the soft bush.

After that, I grabbed my skateboard and started skating towards Kora's house. My necklace dangling through the air as I started to skate faster.

~10 minutes later~

Who knew that on a Monday night or a Tuesday morning instead of sleeping I would be climbing Kora's window not me that's who. "I'm here what's so urgent that made you disrupt my sleep?" I asked sitting on her bean bag chair. " The necklaces," Emma says "Mhm what about them?" I asked her " Well we tried to get them to do it again but they didn't." she continues. " Em spit it out would ya!" I whispered/yelled not wanting to wake Kora's parents.

"They glow and levitate out of nowhere and we know there are no lights in them so what caused the reaction?" Kora explains "Mine didn't glow neither did it levitate. But I believe you girls like always. This is weird." I stated and the girls all agreed.

We all discussed the issue for the next 30 minutes until we decided to leave it for now. We said our goodbyes and parted. I was skating at super-speed so fast that I couldn't stop myself from hitting this guy in front of me. We both fell down on the ground. I was about to apologize when I realized the guy I bumped into was SAM?!

"What are you doing out at 3 AM?" We both asked in sync and Sam gestures for me to start first. "The girls needed me so I snuck out and met them at Kora's you?" I gave him an 'answer honestly or I'll murder you' look. "I was out since 10, random places I wanted everyone back home to fall asleep before I went back. Just cause he's back doesn't mean I need to tolerate him." He answers and I just nod in understanding. After that, he helps me up and starts walking me home.

"How are you going to get in without the front door genius?" He asks and I chuckle "You can't possibly think that a girl like me hasn't snuck out before." I smirked and walked up to the wall behind the soft bush I landed on earlier where a red button was waiting for me.

I pressed it and the ground beside me opens, unfolding a metal ladder. "What the?" Sam's mouth hung open. "My idea, Emma's work as always. All the girls have a personal ladder and a rising flat area for us to put our stuff on." I explained and placed my skateboard on the flat area before I started climbing the ladder. Both me and my skateboard reached my room, the ladder, and the flat board as I call it started folding and retreated back to the underground which is now covered by solid grass.

"Woah." He breathes out making me chuckle. " Thanks for walking me home Sammy.' I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Anytime love, see ya tomorrow." He whispers back and starts walking home. I closed my window and changed into some comfy shorts and an oversized shirt before jumping back on my bed to sleep until the horrid time of 7 am.