"Death before dishonor,"

Emma's P.O.V
I walked through the doors of my house not even bothering to call out to my parents knowing they're at work like usual.

I make my way to my room throwing my bag in one corner and jumping it the bathroom ready to take a bath.

After pouring my favorite bubble maker in the water making it a relaxing bubble bath, I get in.

Letting out a loud sigh my mind travels back to what happened earlier. There must be more to this then we know. A legend, a prophecy something.

After draining the water I wrap my towel around me and walked out to my bedroom. I changed into my comfy PJs and grabbed my computer.

Alright, let's see. Search after search after search I was starting to give up. But then my eyes traveled to a piece of information that might be helpful. I saved the website and decided to get some help from Mocha.

"Guardians secret," I whispered and I watch in amazement yet again as mocha appears in front of me. "You called?" She asks. I smile, " Yeah what do you know about the fire ruby..."
____________________________________________________________________
Harley's P.O.V
As soon as I got home I just dumped my stuff on my bed and took a quick shower before heading to my closest.

I changed into some black sports pants, a white sports bra, and then wore a dark purple crop top with the words, Queen, over it. After tying my hair in a ponytail, I wore my soccer shoes and gave a call to someone who can help me take my stress out.

Ring...ring...ring...

"Hello?" He answers

"Sam I need you," I trail of knowing what I said was the truth.

"Meet me at the park, our favorite spot in 5 minutes I'll be there." He says in a serious tone and ends the call.

I leave my phone on my bed and start walking downstairs. "Where are you going?" Luca asks me. "Just meeting Sam for some soccer practice, I'll be home by 10 and money is on the kitchen table for pizza. While I'm gone do anything you want but DON'T let any strangers in I'm serious Luca." I say sternly before kissing his cheek and walking out before he starts asking questions.

Something happened when we were at the factory when the girls were all paying attention to Ember while I was holding the forcefield and I didn't like it.

~Flashback~

I need to do this I can't let any of us get hurt come on Harley concentrate.
I feel a cold rush go through my hands as I blast the forcefield right in time before her dark flames could hit us.

But once it hit contact with the forcefield with such impact I knew I couldn't hold it for too long if she kept her blows coming like that. I turn to Emma who is paying close attention to the monster. "Autumn I can't hold it much longer if her fires impact is this strong." I groan in pain as I try to keep the forcefield up.

And that's when it happened. The noises coming from the commotion stopped the only sound I could hear was the sound of my breathing.

I felt a shiver down my spine as my head dropped down, my gaze on the floor.

I whispered softly in a voice that didn't belong to me.

" However young however old,
there's always a story to be told
weather it comes from the golden age, from mountain tops or fields of rage.