Chapter 20

"So much for being over Nana I guess", Sora said as she sips her coffee

"What happened now?"

"Nothing, just going back to square one. Come, we have to get ready. I don't want to be late"

"Can you see me already in my scrubs? You go and change"

Sora lets out a long sigh as she throws her empty can into the bin. She quickly tightens her hair tie as she walks towards the changing room. She needs to calm herself and the last thing she ever want to do is, getting distracted over a guy.

But why, why does her heart feel like it was being ripped when she saw Nana and Jungkook just now?

She shook her head, putting those thoughts further away from her mind. She must not be distracted over small things. She will be fine, she thought. Putting on her blue scrubs, she grabbed her cap and quickly locked her locker before exiting the changing room.

"Ready?", Yuri asked as they walked together towards the operation theatre

"More than ever"

"It has been such a long time since we are put together in the same operation theatre. I kind of miss this", she chuckles as she pressed the lift's button

***

Jungkook leans on the head-rest of the couch inside of Sora's working room, sighing every second as he thinks about Nana

Jungkook leans on the head-rest of the couch inside of Sora's working room, sighing every second as he thinks about Nana. He shut his eyes closed, clenching his jaw as he tries to clear his messy head. Things has just been too much and too fast. Everything is just moving too quickly he couldn't catch up.

And now Nana wants him back?

Jungkook groans slightly as he massages his temple, trying to ease the tense he has been feeling on his head.

"Long day?" a voice was heard from the door

Jungkook shot his eyes opened and saw Jihye walking into the room with bunch of files in her hand. She flashed a very sweet smile, bowing politely as she heads straight to one corner of the room, where Sora kept all her important files.

"Detective Jeon, right?", Jihye asked as she arranges the files slowly.

"Y-yes. You must be one of Dr Kim's friends?"

"I am Jihye. Just call me Jihye. Pity you, Sora won't be out for the next 2-3 hours. She is still inside"

"It's okay. I am used to this", Jungkook replied as he leans forward, resting his elbow on his knees.

"Detective Jeon, I wanted to ask you this for such a long time actually", Jihye said as she turns around to look at Jungkook.

"Ask about?"