Chapter 27

Yuri placed the plastic on Sora's kitchen table, she bought breakfast for both of them since she planned to drop by Sora's place before heading to work. She thought Sora might didn't even eat anything since she went home yesterday. She quickly heads towards Sora's room and gave a light knock on the her door.

"Soraaaaa. Are you awake?"

Yuri waited but then she began to worry after not hearing any reply from Sora.

Screw it. Just open the door, not like she's a stranger or something.

"Soraaa! Good Morning, I bought you—"

Oh shit.

Yuri stood there, at the opened door as she looks at Sora and Jungkook sound asleep. Her mouth hung opened, eyes blinking with excitement as she registers her sight. Jungkook has his hands still wrapped around Sora's waist from behind her, his head comfortably resting on Sora's head.

Well, this is a beautiful morning indeed.

Sora stirs lightly as she heard Yuri's voice . She abruptly forced her eyes opened as she pushed herself up, head turning to look at the person standing at her door. She rubs her eyes and yawns as she ruffled her hair with her hand.

"Y-Yuri? What are you doing here?", she said amidst her yawning

"Good Morning lovebirds. I am sorry to disturb your beautiful morning together". Yuri said as she raised her eyebrows

Sora tilts her head as she looks at Yuri. "Wh-what are you saying?"

"Are you both together now...?", Yuri said as she grins happily

"T-together? What are you talking about?"

Yuri gestured that Sora turns around to look at the person sleeping behind her. But Sora seems to be so lost that she confusedly, turn around to look.

Oh shit.

Oh crap.

Oh my god.

Sora gasped when Jungkook lets out a small groans as he stirs. Eyes finally opening after hearing voices, Jungkook blinked a few times as he looks at Sora whom are looking at him with such adorable sleepy eyes.

"Good Morning my dear", he said softly

Yuri clears her throat loudly, trying to bring Jungkook's attention to her making him realize that she is present too.