Just Dance

CHAPTER 3

"Can I?" Jimin reaches for the radio and turns up the volume.

I forgot my blue tooth was on so it automatically connected my playlist. And the last thing I listened to was my "baby making" playlist.

My head instantly turned towards Jimin who was bobbing his head to the beat.

"You have good taste, who knew you would listen to this kind music" Jimin starts to bump and grind his body to the beat of the music and I laugh. 

I changed the song mid way and Jimin started doing these erotic dances moves to get me to laugh. 

"Yah! You're making me laugh, and when I laugh I can't see!!" I wipe the tears of laughter once we reach another stop light. 

"Well if your playlist wasn't so dirty, I would be able to control my dance moves." Jimin says as he continues to body roll with a hand behind his neck and biting his lip. 

---

The awkward tension that was once there has disappeared and made my driving more relaxing.

The light changed to red causing me to stop again. "Hey Jimin, do you have be home right now?" I glanced at the clock on the dash board reading 6:42pm.

I had already parked the car but it wasn't at my house nor was it was Jimin's.  My mind subconsciously driven us to the Dance Studio. I was a dance teacher here, but was recently transferred to this location. 

He shook his head "I don't have any plans it was meant to be  spent  with your sister but ... aye" his hands go up in the air and dances some more. I laugh at how easy going he is.

I pulled up to my dance studio that I work at and the sign says its closed. 

I guess it closed early on Sunday evenings

"Why did you bring me to my job?" Jimin asks. 

"You're job?? What do you mean? This is where I work...?" I said my eye brows furrow. 

"Yeah, I teach dance here four times a week and the other days I create dance new dances in the morning. " He says. " Though.. I've never really seen you here"

"Ooh... That's because my old dance studio closed down" I said as we both got out of the car. 

We walked down the side of the building, making our way to the front. 

Closed

The sign read and I was read to turn back. 

"W-wait... I have a key." He smiled, his eyes disappearing  into his eye sockets. "The guard that works here is a close friend of mine." 

Jimin unlocks the door and rushes to disable the alarm. 

"Nayeon-ssi, This way" he called out to me. 

I looked over my shoulder to make sure there wast anyone around. We were practically breaking in to our work place before finally entering. 

"Hey who's there?!" an unfamiliar voice says. The flash light shinning in my face 

"Ah Jungkook, its just me" I heard say louder than whisper and he did a little handshake with the taller male. 

I've seen Jungkook around a bit but I never recall seeing Jimin before. 

They talk for a minute and I went on ahead into the dance room and plugged in my phone to the aux speakers and started to stretch as well. Moments later Jimin came in and began to stretch as well. 

"Jimin, show me what you've been working on" 

He automatically runs to the phone to change the song and starts moving so gracefully hitting the beats on time. My eyes just followed him, my of mind just in awe. I thought  I was a good dancer but Jimin.... Jimin... was a whole new experience and I...  was enjoying the view. 

------

AN: 

I think anyone who enjoy the view of Mr. Park himself dancing. 

.
.
.

How are you my lovely grape army?

I've been having a shitty few weeks
:( but I'll manage some how....