Kiss

-CHAPTER 4-

Jimin had stopped dancing  and was breathing very hard, his breath was jagged. Inhaling through his nose, exhaling through his mouth. 

I hadn't even realized that he was walking towards me until he had me pinned up against the wall. 

Our breaths were intertwined, next thing I knew, his soft pillowy lips were on mine, my hands were on the back of his neck, entangled with the hairs at his nape. 

I was so absorbed into the feeling that I never knew that I could be this passionate

I've always had this thought in the back on my mind... But here I am... Here we  are... lips attached, hair sticking to our foreheads with sweat beads running along our faces  and out of breath. 

When our eyes meet, my brain tells me to instantly pull away, but how does one pull away when there is this beautiful human being is looking back into your soul with such lust

"I- I... Jimin, this is wrong: I muster up the courage to move my head away. His hand cupped my cheek attempting to make me look at him. 

His smell is already intoxicating. 

"It is wrong" he admits, "But it feels so right Nayeon-ssi. We are already here"  Jimin sighs. 

"I can't un-kiss you, and you know that " and with that, his lips are on mine again and I don't... no, I can't stop myself. 

----

"T-Thanks for the ride, Nayeon. I'll see you at work on Monday!" Jimin waves to me, I nodded with a small smile and drove off, making sure I looked both ways for incoming cars.

He only lived a few blocks away from the dance room and about 10 minutes away from where I lived. I stopped at the sign and waited for the elderly lady  and her little dog to cross the street. I sighed thinking back to what happened in the dance room. 

The words, " I can't un-kiss you" replayed in my head. The car behind me honked at me to go because the light changed to green, I jolted at the sound and started to drive around the block to park at my apartment. 

When I entered my apartment, I hadn't realized the note left on the  coffee table. I just kicked off my shoes and slumped down on the couch. 

"When I came home, you weren't here and 

I know that you are probably still mad 

at me for not showing up to the dinner, 

and I hate to be the bad person again, 

but I've packed my things" 

My heart started to thump irregular beats against my chest. 

"I- Is he breaking up with me?" I said out loud. All sorts of crazy and irrational thoughts were flooding my mind, not including the way Jimin sneakily creped into my mind at time. 

"I can't un-kiss you"  ringing in my head

The guilt was eating at me and now Daeseok is going to break up with me? Tears started to form at my eyes and I decided to flip the other side of the note over. 

Did I mention I have the tendency to be irrational at times? 

I read the the other side of the note and it read :

" The company said that there was too much work to be done in the office so we are going to do a MT ( group bonding retreat/ trip) for a couple of days, before the dead line" 

I sighed in relief, " I guess he wasn't thinking about breaking up with me then" I tossed the note and relaxed back into the couch and smiled. 

My mind was happy because I know I still have Daeseok, but my heart was ecstatic but for all the wrong reasons.  

Jimin

_____

AN: 

and I oop... 

sorryyyy

This is not how I wanted this chapter to go 

so I re wrote it like 3 times before settling on this.