The Date: Will it go as planned? Part 1

Mikasa's POV:

I dug through my trunk of clothes, hoping to find something to wear on my date. After searching for about twenty-five minutes, I finally found the perfect thing to wear. It was a dark red dress that has sleeves to the mid-arm and it ends right above the knees. As I ran to the bathroom, I stopped in the kitchen to grab my scarf when I saw Eren asleep on the couch. He was mumbling something in his sleep but I had to walk up closer to hear him. "Mikasa... Don't go... Stay with me... I love you..." Did I hear that last part right? He loves me? I stepped back as Eren's eyes slowly began to open. I tried not to meet his gaze as he stared at me blankly. I could feel my face heating up. Was I blushing? No no way! I grabbed my scarf from the kitchen table and made my way to the bathroom. "Mikasa wait!" I heard Eren yell as I shut the door to the bathroom.

Eren's POV:

I yelled for Mikasa to wait as she went into the bathroom. She ignored me. Did she hear me when I was sleeping? I actually heard myself and that's why I woke so early. "Crap." I told myself as I slumped back in the couch. She knows how I feel now. I bet she doesn't even want to talk to me ever again. Why do I have to love her? Mikasa finally came out of the bathroom with a gorgeous red dress on and her scarf on as always. "How do I look?" she asked, spinning so I could see the back,too. "You look great." I said wholeheartedly. But great was an understatement. She looked beautiful. Breathtaking actually. I wish I was Jean right now, he's a lucky guy.

Jean's POV:

I searched through my belongings to find something to wear to the date, which was in an hour. I was nervous beyond belief. I finally found a brown collared shirt and black, somewhat dressy, pants. I grabbed a basket and headed out the door to pick up Mikasa.