The Date: Will it go as planned? Part 2

Jean's POV:

I knocked on Mikasa's door with enough force so that she could hear me if she were in another room. I stood outside as I waited for someone to answer the door. It took only a minute until Mikasa opened the door with Eren peering over her shoulder. Mikasa looked absolutely amazing. I held out my hand and asked her only two words, "Shall we?"

Mikasa's POV:

I accepted Jean's outstretched hand. I'll admit, he did clean up well. I turned my head back to Eren and gave a slight smile and waved with my free hand. We walked for about a half mile until we reached a small field with a willow tree with blossoms blooming all over its branches. "Isn't the sight beautiful?" Jean stared at the tree, then put his attention back towards me. "Ya. The fields are gorgeous this time of year. I smiled then looked back at Jean. "Actually I meant you, but ya the field's pretty too." he said as he blushed. I felt my face heat up as well. But I couldn't help but think about Eren at a time like this...

Eren's POV:

I felt really suspicious about how this date was going to go, so after about ten minutes after Mikasa left, I snuck out after them. I was hiding up in that old willow tree, spying on what they were doing. Jean just said a really cheesy joke. Something about Mikasa being prettier than this field or whatever. Just then I saw Jean take his hand around the back of Mikasa's head and lean in to... KISS HER!?!?!?!? No way! No way was I letting this happen!!!

Mikasa's POV:

Jean and I were laughing and kidding around. But my laughter was cut off by something wrapping around the back of my head. "Jean, what are you-" I was cut off when I heard a loud thud and Jean and I both turned our heads to see where the noise came from. I finally saw Eren get up from the ground and take off funning towards Jean and I. "MIKASA NO DON'T!!!" he yelled as he threw Jean away from me and hugged me with all of his heart. I really was blushing now.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's been all day since I've updated but I have been in school and all so I didn't get a chance! But thank you so much for reading! 25 reads woooohhh!!!!!! <3