Humanity's Struggle Part 2

Eren's POV:

I straddled my horse and rode over to Captain Levi and prepared for battle. I restocked my blades and refilled my gas tank for the occasion. Commander Erwin ordered for the formation to go onward. As we rode off I started thinking about Mikasa. I didn't want her to get hurt. I had to protect her from these beasts. I snapped back to reality when Levi gave me a command. "Eren." he said with a pause. "Yes sir" I asked, wondering what the command would be. "Go." I jumped off of my horse and while in mid-air, used my 3DMG to fly over to the roof of a building. I zipped between buildings and down alleyways until I found a clearing that I thought was a perfect place to transform. I prepared myself with one thought in mind. Kill the titans. Don't let them hurt the people you love again. I bit down on my hand hard and I felt a blast of heat. When I opened my eyes I was in the titan body with full control.

Mikasa's POV:

I was in the squad that protected Eren from the titans in his blind spots as he fought the titans head on. He was amazing. He was killing titans left and right like it was child's play. The titans only came for Eren though. The titans see Eren about the same as how they see us. Food. Another thing to prey upon. But that's not how we saw Eren. That's not how I saw Eren.