The Date: Will it go as planned? Part 3

Eren's POV:

I felt so awkward just throwing myself onto Mikasa just to hug her, but it worked to get Jean to stop trying to kiss her. After about two minutes of me hugging the life out of her, I backed away and turned to Jean. "What the hell Eren!? Things were going great! Why did you have to ruin it!?!?" Jean screamed as he clenched his hands into fists. "Jean you can't just ask a girl out and kiss her on the same day it's just weird!" I yelled back as I stared back at with an angry glare. Mikasa grabbed my arm and I jumped. I turned to face her and she looked at me, confused. "Eren, were you following me?" she asked, her face still burned with a blush. "Well I- uh- ya I guess I was..." I said, guilt in my voice. Jean took a step towards me and pulled his arm back. He used a lot of force and thrusted his arm forward in attempt to punch me. I jumped back just in time so the punch barely grazed my face. Before Jean could react further, I kicked him in the shin and did the signature Annie flip. I threw him to the ground and punched him in the face. Hard. Then I felt a pair of arms pulling me back away from Jean. I quickly turned to Mikasa standing in front of me. "Eren stop." she said in a stern voice. "But I-" I was cut off by her, continuing to talk. "I don't care you don't beat a guy to death over something so stupid. Use your brain." She said blankly as she still held on to one arm. I shook her off and stared at her angrily. "You're not stupid Mikasa." I said as I stared into her eyes. "What?" she asked, looking at me confused. "You said not to beat him up over something so stupid... You're not stupid..." I said, still staring into her eyes. We looked over for Jean but he wasn't there. He must have went home. I reached out for Mikasa's hand and we walked home together.

----------------------------------

Dun dun duuuuuuuunnn!!!!! Ok so I wrote this in like... 20 minutes? I don't know haha. But I hope it's not too bad. Eren's feelings are revealed slightly yet again. But thank you guys for reading and I love hearing your opinions so thank you for commenting but if you haven't then please do! <3