Chapter 2: Fights

Present

Can was fuming.

Techno hesitated to ask Can what's wrong but he can pretty much guessed what made the shorter guy angry, or rather who.

"Oi Can, what's wrong?" Techno asked.

"That snobby IC guy, P'No"

I knew it. That guy who Can always complaining about.

"What did he do this time?" Type asked.

Can was walking near the student center, trying to find a photocopy shop because his partners for the group project forget to print out the assignment that due today.

"What's the point of having partners if I'm the one end up doing everything?" Can grumbled.

Can just arrived at the shop counter when a guy pushed him aside and cut his queue.

Can opened his mouth to argue with the rude guy when he realized that he recognized the guy.

It's the IC asshole. Can's anger was fueled when he knew who had pushed him.

"Ai'Asshole, can't you see that I arrived first?"

The guy slowly turned around to glare at Can.

"You're so noisy."

"You cut my queue! Of course I'm gonna complain!"

The guy ignored Can and turned back to the counter. He passed a set of paper to the shopkeeper, asking the girl to make a copy.

Can caught a glimpse of the guy's name on the paper.

Tin Medthanan.

"Damn, now I know his name. It's gonna be hard to demonize him." Can thinks.

The guy or Tin just left after his papers were done without sparing any glance at Can.

"God, what did I do to deserve this?!" Can shouted at the sky.

Well, everything started when Can accidently kick his ball too hard resulting the ball to roll into street and he almost got hit by the guy's car.

Can had throw a fit at Tin because Tin had honked at him but instead of receiving an apology, the guy insulted him.

"Stupid Thai Program" Tin muttered under his breath.

Well, how would Can respond to THAT?!

It was the first time a person insult Can by his program. Who the hell does that? Can was left with his mouth gaping, unsure on how to respond.

They do not have mutual friends, they are not in the same program and goddamit they are not at the same building but for whatever reason, the universe thinks it is funny for both of them to cross paths often.

And everytime Can and Tin were at the same place, it always resulting in them arguing and fighting.

"Well you know what they said, don't fight with a person too much or you'll end up marrying him" Techno teased Can, waggling his eyebrows when he said that.

"Nooo~, P'. I rather starve than marrying that asshole." Can whined at his seniors.

"You? Starve? The world must be ending when that happens." Type interjected.

"Aww, P'."

"Have you seen Ae today? I can hardly see him these past few days." Techno asked.

"Maybe he got a girlfriend now, that's why we rarely see him." Type said jokingly.

"I don't know if he is dating anyone. He never seems to be interested in anyone and I'm pretty sure he was a monk in previous life." Can said.

Techno smacked the back of Can's head lightly.

"Don't talk bad about your friend."

"Aww, P'No. That hurts." Can rubbed his head.

"If you meet him, can you tell him that I want to discuss something with him? It's about the football team."

"Ok, P'."

"Alright, I better get going. Type and I have class to attend." Techno said.

Can nodded and waved at his seniors. Can sighed, not knowing what to do if he met the IC guy again.

-----End of Chapter 2------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short update.

The 'marrying the person you always argue with' is a common saying in my country. I don't know if it is also used anywhere else. 😅

Sincerely,
adiar_rose