Chapter 4 - The Push and Pull of Being the Gangster's Girl

Chapter 4 - The Push and Pull of Being the Gangster Girl

~~~ Vanessa' s Point of view ~~~

"Xavier!"

"Xavier!" I screamed.

"Xavier!" I called out to him.

"Come on Xavier, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!"

I kept walking towards him but he wouldn't turn around.

"Forget it!" I said cursing under my breath. If he won't listen, I'll try harder.

I sprinted towards him.

I was just about to catch up to him when the bell rang and a wave of crazy people came running at the school trying to not be late.

"Xavier!" I called out but was drowned out by the chattering of the people.

"Ughhhhh!" I groaned, stomping to my class unhappily.

~~~ T.K.'s Point of view ~~~

I walked through the corridor and turned into the main hallway of the school.

I smirked and kept a confident stride, my hands buried deep in my pockets.

I faltered a little when I heard what the people in the hallway were talking about.

I narrowed my eyes and glared at them. 

They didn't look away or avert there eyes in fear like they used to though.

They all had a mocking glint in their eyes.

I zeroed my attention on two chicks in particular, gossiping like school girls.

"Oh my god did you hear? That jerk T.K finally got what he deserved! He was always picking on Vanessa. She used to be so happy, so beautiful. Now she's still beautiful but not happy at all, she's just scared and hiding. But I'm glad he finally got put in his place by Xavier." The first girl said.

"Ooooh my god he was so hot too!"  The second replied.

"Do you think T.K actually stands a chance against him?"

"I dont know. I think T.K has a new challenge though!"

"What about Vanessa, who do you think she would choose?"

"Xavier of course! He's amazing, sweet... and totally hot!"

"Shut up!" I growled at them, dragging them by their hair screaming an kicking down the hallways into my office.

Now everyone else gasped and averted their eyes.

No one made a move to help the girls, not even the teachers who either kept teaching or closed their doors trying to block out the sounds.

They were crying and begging, screaming "Im sorry!" in the middle of their sobs.

I threw them into the office, turning away from them as my hand reached into a drawer.

I let my fingers run across the cartridge of the gun.

I smirked.

"So you feel like trying to take my girl? You try and undermine my authority and you humiliate me in front of the whole school." I said angrily but in a scarily calm voice, talking to myself and not addressing the girls.

"Your cute new kid is never gonna take her away from me. She's mine to do whatever I wish with. She loves me and therefore, I own her. She will forever be mine."  I said, pointing the gun at the brownish blonde haired girl. She reminded me most of Vanessa if I didn't see her face.

"And any one who gets in my way..." I said pulling back the trigger slowly.

"Will die." I said in joviality, finally pulling the trigger. I watched as the bullet went straight through her arm and she cried out in pain.

I aimed and shot her again in the leg and watched as the blood gushed out in a gooey waterfall of red.

She whispered and begged as her friend screamed and cried trying to stop the bleeding by putting her hand over her friends leg.

"STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!" she screamed.

I raised my gun and pulled the trigger again.

"Whoosh!" I said my eyes widening excitedly.

The bullet clipped the other girl's arm and she howled in pain, tears streaming down her face, as she gave out hideous rushed sobs as her friend beside her.

I aimed again ready for the kill.

My hands were shaking happily, waiting in anticipation for the kill and the rush of joy that came with the final scream and watching the blood rush out.

I laughed crazily.

I raised the gun.

Aimed.

And here comes the sh-

"Noooooo!" Vanessa ran in and I raised my gun in surprise and shot at the ceiling.

"What the heck Vanessa?! I could have killed you!" I screamed worriedly and started to run over to her.

She ignored me and looked at the other two girls and glared at them.

"Get out! Now!" she screamed.

"No! They aren't going anywhere!" I roared.  "They'll say something and I'll be put in jail. Let me finish this quickly then we'll talk."  I said, starting to aim the gun again.

"They won't say anything so let them go already T.K!" she screamed and I dropped the gun. I watched silently as they cowered and nodded quickly while scurrying away.

"I'm sorry," I said as I leaned into Vanessa and cried into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry baby, I never meant it, tell me you still love me!"

Vanessa's arms came around me.

"I-I love you T.K."

~~~ Vanessa's Point of view ~~~

It was times like these when I remembered why I couldn't leave T.K no matter what I did. I just couldn't leave him.

I was the only thing that kept him human.

I was the only reason he was not a cold blooded killer.

I could minimize the deaths.

I could make sure he wouldn't act out.

I could save people.

I won't sacrifice people's lives for my own happiness.

I would never tell you, but I do hope you understand Xavier, I thought in my head as I wrapped my arms around T.K, feeling my shirt getting wet from his tears.

"It's okay... Shhh... it's okay." I murmured.

I'm sorry Xavier.

_____________________________