Chapter 1 - Meeting Her

Song: Hunter Hayes - Secret Love

Chapter 1 - Meeting Her

~~~ Xavier's Point of view ~~~

"BEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

The piercing sound of my alarm is the first thing that greets my ears in a dreadful morning, the dreadful morning that just so happen to be the day I go to school, at a new school.

I groaned and reached out for my alarm, attempting to silence it, but only succeeding in knocking it over.

The loud thump of the clock when it met the floor made me sigh and I crawled out on the bed and onto the floor lazily in an attempt to retrive the sleep stealer. I looked at it with dark eyes and only slightly wished it was broken.

I turned it over in my hand and looked over to see the stupid thing still intact.

I grumbled and grabbed it, throwing it carelessly on my bed, one again hoping the obnoxious contraption would suddenly burst into embers only dying when all that's left would be dust, but then though against it ... Even if it did, it would set aflame to everything around it including my heavanly bed, the smell would be horrible and I would have to go out and but another so the effort would be useless either way. Sighing, I headed towards my shower.

~~~Ten minutes later~~~

After my shower, I pulled on a black form fitting shirt and the first jeans I found in my closet while grabing a jacket and shruging it over my shoulders, only stopping to run my hand through my blonde hair. This process only made it look messier and untamed but I let it be.

(Anyone notice small song quote at the end if the sentence)

I plopped down the stairs one by one occasionally skipping a step but doing it quietly enough that I would wake Lucy or Maria up.

When I reached the downstairs I didn't see anyone up so I quickly exited out the door snatching up my backpack on the way and slinging it in my shoulder as I went outside into the cool brisk morning air.

I didn't want to be late but I also didn't want to be stuck in the middle of crowds so bunched up together so I took the backroads no one really used but that I had found in my stay here.

As I walked I could hear small padding on the ground, footsteps coming towards me as the intersection between the back roads and the front road combined.

"Secret love all the things we do, Secret love, baby me and you, have a secret love." I adored the singers twist and turns every falsetto, bordering perfection. A beautiful brunette with tantalizing lips sang, her emotion was raw and every note out of her mouth was enough to make you believe in every word.

Her taste in music wasn't bad either I didn't particularly hate Hunter Hayes and enjoyed more band but I had heard it more than once thanks to Lucy.

"Staying under cover and out of sight, if nobody knows then we're doing it right." I added myself in.

I smiled at her warningly, the pretty girl walking in the same direction as me to school.

"I like that song." I said simply trying to start a conversation with the pretty brunette.

She had mesmerizing chocolate brown orbs--her eyes only a shade darker than her hair, which was like a milky brown.

She looked at me, eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked smirking. She looked adorable her mouth shaped in an O position while her eyes were wide but as soon as my last word were heard she immediately scowled at me.

She playfully glared and laughed the beautiful sound music to my ears.

"Meh, it's average." she said and winked walking a little faster in the direction of my school.

I let up a slight smile, possibly already loving my first day to my new school.

If she was there, I have a feeling it may not be all that bad.

____________________

Very short chapter but I just wanted to update plus trust me next chapter will be eventful enough plus I just wanted to get them meeting and the initial reactions ....

tell me what you think ....

"PLEASE COMMENT!"

ily