• 3 •

"i'm good luv, enjoy

"i'm good luv, enjoy."

Rakim's POV

"Make yourself at home."

Tyler looked around my room in amazement. He eyed up the posters I had of Tupac, to the pictures that showed of Rakira and I and some with my mother in it.

He walked over to my dresser and picked up a picture frame that showed 10 year old me at the waterpark with a huge smile on my face.

"Rocky, you look adorable as fuck here." he cooed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the canister right next to him and opened it up.

I held up the paper, "You tryna roll or nah?"

++++++++++

"No fucking way. She really did that?" I asked laughing. Tyler was explaining to me what happened on the day he skipped out on chilling with Symere and I. He even went into detail on what happened earlier today when Maria visited him after his last class period.

"Yes! I didn't entertain her though so I left her there. I hate when people claim to love you and do you dirty behind your back. Too many snakes out here." he ranted.

"It be like that sometimes." I shrugged and he nodded his head in approval.

We began to talk about things that ranged from updated family life to our favorite hobbies. We even got into an argument about if somebody were to get their leg cut off, would they be able to say "my leg hurts!", which caused conspiracy theories to rise.

"No nigga! I'm pretty sure he would be able to say that his leg hurts." Tyler exclaimed.

"How can he if he don't got a fucking leg, Ty! That's like saying water isn't wet."

He blinked and thought for a moment.

"Wait, you may be right." he scratched his head and I laughed taking the blunt out of his hand and taking a hit. I blew out the smoke and out of the corner of my eye, I see Tyler looking at my lips intensely. I decided to ask what was on my mind.

"Why did you plan on breaking up with Maria anyways? I thought you liked her a lot."

He looked up from lips to my eyes. We had a bit of a staring contest for a bit until he broke eye contact and snorted.

"I actually did like her. She was cool before all the controlling came into play, but I felt that she knew about something and tried distancing me away from you and Symere." he took a hit and blew out some smoke, "I also wasn't feeling her like I thought I was before because something else has been clouding up my mind."