• 13 •

HIS TEETH SKSKSKKS 😍😩

"that's why i'm gonna show you that you can trust me

"that's why i'm gonna show you that you can trust me."

++++++++++++++

Rakim's POV

I'm feeling very agitated. Very, very agitated.

I was currently in the hallway with Symere, Jahseh, Jarad, and Michael with an obvious scowl on my face. Of course, my friends notice it and are giving me concerned looks, but my attention is on one particular situation.

My eyes were zoomed in on Tyler, who just so happen to be further down the hall, next to a pretty ass brown-skinned girl. (honestly, i'm too lazy to find a picture, so y'all can imagine what she looks like)

They looked to be too friendly as they engaged in laughter together and she would put her hands on his forearm and giggle. I crossed my arms and huffed, turning around to face my locker.

"Uh Rakim, are you okay? You look a bit...jealous there." Michael spoke cautiously as if I were about to pop off.

"I'm FINE," I stressed the last word and rolled my eyes, slamming my locker door.

"Mhm. Yeah. The way you're looking at Tyler and that girl says otherwise. You're jelly." Symere cackled and I mugged him.

"Matter of fact, here come the devils of the hour," Jahseh said and I turned my head quickly to see Tyler and the girl coming up towards us.

"Hey, niggas," he said directed towards my friends. He walked past them to me and grabbed my legs, hoisting me up making me wrap them around his waist and kissed my lips deeply. We did it for a couple more seconds until he gently put me back down and smiled at me. "And, hey baby."

I heard my friends whistling as I wrapped my arms around his torso to hide my embarrassment and he laughed, wrapping his around my shoulders.

"Oh yeah guys, this is Trina. She was one of my childhood friends from middle school. This is Jahseh, Michael, Symere, and my amazing boyfriend, Rakim." he cooed at me and I smiled.

"Hi, I've heard a lot of things about you." she held out her hand smiling at me and I took it, fake smiling back at her.

"Good things, I hope," I said and then felt a pinch on my ass and let out a little yelp. Surprisingly, no one didn't hear it.

Everyone began to go into conversation and asking Trina questions about herself. I felt Tyler's arms around squeeze a bit tighter as he leaned down towards my ear.