Brazy Q&A 🖤

yeahhhh, this might be cringey to some. but do i care thoo?

...

...

...

...

nope so oh fucking well ☺️. ENJOY.

-

author: Yo, wassup bitches! It's Q&A time.

*silence*

author: Umm, excuse me? I SAID it was Q&A time.

*more silence*

...

author: You know the fuck what-...bet.

*dials number*

author: Melly baby, i know you're ain't part of the story but come here for a minute.

jamell: *pops head up*

jamell: Do i need to jack up some fools for you bae? i can activate melvin and we can clap these fools.

author: Yes babe, you-

stokeley: Ayo CHILL.

rakim: You don't have to come for us baby mama, I was well on my way to come see you anyways.

author: Aww, daddy-

tyler: Watch the fuck out, Santeelah. You know how I come 'bout mine.

author: We have the right to share. but Rakim just happens to be 75% mine and 25% yours.

tyler: Hell no, bitch. The fuck I look like-

author: *cocks glock* The fuck did you just call me you wide-shaped head ass nigga!?

tyler: N-nothing baby, you know I love you. *kisses cheek*

rakim: I love you too, baby mama. *kisses other cheek*

author: Mhm. Now where the fuck everyone else at?

stokeley: I'm here though-

author: *gasps* Come here baby father number 1, I didn't forget about you!

*jumps on stokeley's back*

author: *ahem* CAN THE REST BRING YALL ASSES ON. I'M TRYNA START THIS Q&A.

rakim: Wait baby mama, one person has to be called a different way. hold on.

*Rakim pulls out a dog whistle and blows into it*

rakim: Come here, Omar! Come here, boy!

*Omar head pops up and he scowls while everyone follows along*

omar: One of these muthafuckin' days, I'm gone fuck you up.

author: I wish the fuck you would put your hands on my pretty nigga. I'll shove my glock up yo' ass and light yo' shit up like it's Christmas.

omar: hmph.

maria: Can we move the fuck on!?

*everyone stops and looks at Maria*

author: Maria, this is why you do the shit you do. Just 'cause everyone here is a nigga, doesn't mean that I won't put the paws on you-

rakim: Baby mama, let start the Q&A pleaseee. I wanna answer the questions these, beautiful/handsome people have for me.