Chapter 1: Wanting to..

Depressed Deku AU: Where Izuku Midoriya takes Katsuki Bakugou's words to heart and considers suic*de. This turns his world and continues to make his life miserable.

———

———Author's P.O.V———

"You know, if you really want a quirk so badly, there might be a way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Katsuki Laughed as he walked out of the classroom with his two "friends".

Izuku looked at the ground while holding his fist down on his sides.

'Kacchan is such an idiot...He shouldn't tell people to kill themselves. What if I actually did jump? What would he do then? But no, I wouldn't jump, because it would be blamed on him....' Thought Izuku. After a while he finally got up and left the class room with tears running down his face.

As he walked behind his school, he saw his notebook in the pond. He grabbed it and threw it away in the trash.

'There's no way I can use it anymore. It's ruined, I might as well go buy a new one.'

——Time Skip, at home——

"Mom, I'm home." He shouted. No response. He sighed and walked to his room. When he got to his room, he took out the stuff he bought at the store from his backpack. He picked up the notebook and labeled it with the marker:

"My Feelings"

He picked up the sharpener and looked at it. He stared at the blade.

'One cut wouldn't hurt right? No one would care if I cut myself. I'm a worthless piece of shit that can't even do anything for myself.' He thought while gripping onto his head.

He stopped pulling on his hair and grabbed his pencil and opened his notebook to the first page. He then started writing:

"Im worthless."

"I'm useless."

"I'm nothing."

"I'm a waste of space."

"I'm such a crybaby."

"I'm a loser."

"I should just die."

"Everyone would be happy if I die."

"No one wants me here."

"I'm quirkless."

"I'm weak."

"I'm hopeless."

"I'm an idiot."

"I can't do anything"

"I'm cursed"

"Everybody hates me"

"I'm pathetic."

He started to cry, tears rolling down his face uncontrollably but he couldn't make a sound. He sobbed while these words were stuck in his head. He then covered his ears and began to mutter.

"Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out Of My Head. Get Out. Get Out. Get out. Please...get out of my head..."
(A/N: Doki Doki lit. club inspired this😌✨)

He kept on repeating the same words, then thought of something...He then uncovered his ears, got up from the chair and grabbed the sharpener.

He went into his mom's room and found a tiny screwdriver that could unscrew tiny objects.

He walked into his bathroom and and unscrewed the sharpener. He picked up the blade and placed it on his skin. He just stood like that for about a few minutes to finally realize what he was doing.

He looked at himself at the mirror.
"What the hell am I doing?" He asked his reflection.

He dropped the blade on the floor and cried for 20 seconds. He stopped and washed his face. He wanted to be strong until he couldn't take this self hate anymore.

But he would only still realize that he can't keep hiding his true feelings for ever.

———The end of Chapter 1 ———
(Anything that is happening in this story, DO NOT try any of it.)