Chapter 2: Mother

*Monday*

Daniels POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock rung in my ears. I groaned and slapped the snooze button repeatedly until it shut up, I lay back down and waited for my door to creak open, singling that Henry was back to jump on me, but he never came.

"DANIEL GET UP!" My mother yelled from the kitchen, i groaned and ran my hands over my face. I rhen got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face, after that i walked to my closet and chose a pair of blue skinny, with a red knitted sweater and a pair of black vans. i threw my outfit on and walked back to the bathroom. I combed my dark brown hair and straightened it.

"HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" My mother continued to scream from downstairs, i rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack and trotted down the stairs.

"You'll have to drive Henry to kindergarden" My mother said madly placing a bowl of Captain Crunch infront of me.
"Fine" I mumbled under my breath and quickly ate the sugary cereal.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, i looked over to see Henry rubbing his eyes as he walked into the kitchen.
"Sorry i couldnt jump on you sissy, i had to get ready for kindergarden" He said looking up at me with innocent eyes.
"Plus he got up late" Mom sighed annoyed as she handed him cut up oranges in a bowl.
"Hurry up and eat" She said sternly to Henry.

"Dont talk to him like that" I said looking her straight in the eye.
"Shut up ok, im your mother!" She yelled at me.
Henry slowly made his way into the living room.

I looked at him with sad eyes. 'Mom's a b*tch' I thought to myself.

_____________________

Hey
Im gonna upload another chapter right after this so stay tooned!

-Gracie