Chapter 4: Tutor

Daniels POV

"Ok class you are dismissed" Mr. Green said as the bell rang. "Before you leave please pass in thos weekends homework"

'Shit' I thought as i slowly walked up to his desk.

"Did you finally get it done?" He asked with an annoyed expression. I sighed and passed the sheets to him. He grabbed them and looked threw them.

"Why dont you ever get these done?" He asked looking at me.

"You see, tjere kinda confusing" I anwsered lying, the only reason i cant get them done is my mother.

"I can't keep giving you detentions" He said setting down the papers. He thought for a bit when a smile spread across his face.

"Daniel" He said getting my attention. "How would it sound if i skipped giving you detention and gave you something to help this problem"

"Ok, what?" I asked looking at hom with hopeful eyes.

"A tutor" He said smiling.

"A what?" I asked raising a brow.

"And i know just the person, let's just say hes above average" He smirked.

Please don't be who i think it is.

"Shawn can i talk to you?" He asked Shawn as he stepped foot out of the classroom, he turned around and walked back to Mr. Greens desk.

"How would you like to be a tutor? He asked Shawn looking at me.

No, no, NO

"For who?" He looked at me, smirking

'Oh you already know!' I thought looking back at him.

"You see Daniel here is having some problems with math, think you could lend a hand?" Mr. Green asked Shawn with hopefulness.

"I think i can help out" He looked at me and winked, that was so freaking hot.

"Great! Heres what she needs help on" Mr. Green said handing him my unfinished work.

"I think i can handle that" He said setting them back down.

"You know you dont have to do this" I said laughing nervously.

"No, no i'll help you" He said putting his hand on my shoulder, i flinched at his touch.

"Well shoo you two I need to do paperwork" Mr. Green said gesturing us to the door.

Once we were In the hallway wa stared at eachother.

"When do you want me to come over?" He asked fixing his backpack on his shoulder.

"Uh, how about tomorrow after school?" I asked, that's the only time mom wasn't home and Im never telling him about her!

"Ok great! Heres my number, text me your address" He said and smirked,

Thanks, uh um bye!" I said waving and turned to walk away.

What have i got myself into?

______________________

Hey!

Sorry for not updating for a while inm just working on other stories.

Btw please check out my new story scared... on my profile!

K bye!

-Gracie