Chapter 3: A new face

Daniels POV

"Bye Henry!" I said as he hopped out of the passenger seat of our old family car.
"Bye sissy!" He yelled before turning to run to his friends.

'He has more friends than me' I thought to myself as i pulled out of the parking lot.

I soon made it to my school AKA hell and parked my car.
I stepped out and ran into the school, i looked at the clock to see i still had 5 minutes, thank god.

I ran to my locker shoving my backpack into the small space, i took out last nights uncompleted homework, i sighed. That'll be another detention.
I quickly walked to class shoving passed dozens of students and soon found myself standing in the doorway of my class, i walked to my desk at the front of the class and took my seat. I tightly held my unfinished homework in my sweaty hands.

The bell went off, making me flinch.
After about 5 minutes the entire class had entered the classroom, i just looked down and tried to finish a little bit more of my homework.

"Hello class" Mr. Green spoke making me look up at him, but some guy was standing beside him.

I looked at him with a confused look, he was tall about 6.1 he had dark brown hair that looked so soft and fluffy, he was....cute.

"Class" Mr. Green said taking a pause. "This is Shawn" He said geasturing to him, he lightly waved. A few 'Hi's' and 'Hello's' mumbled around the classroom.
"Shawn had switched to this class because let's just say he's more advanced" Mr. Green continued and smiled at him. "Anyway i want all of you to show respect to our new classmate" He leaned up to Shawn and whispered something, pointing at a desk that was directly beside mine.

Oh shit.

Shawn nodded and walked over to the closet desk beside mine. He sat down setting his books down, he then turned and smiled and adorable grin, i looked at him.

"Can i help you?" I laughed confused.
"Whats your name?" He asked straight out, well ok then Shawn.
"Daniel Louis" I said playing with a pencil.
"Shawn Mendes" He said sticking out his hand, i grabbed onto it, It was so soft and warm. I felt my ears heat up detecting i was blushing, i quickly let go and looked down.

"Hey nerd!" A annoying boy that sat behind me yelled to Shawn as he threw a crumpled peice of paper at him.
Shawn just looked at him as if to say "Shut up b*tch"
I snorted and covered my mouth.

The boy immediatly shut up.

I think i might like this Shawn kid.

______________________

Hey!

Shawns in the story now!!!🙌😊
Might update tomorrow.
Dont forget to vote and comment and thank you so much for reading!

-Gracie