Chapter 5: Boyfriend?

Daniel,s POV

The next day

I was quickly setting my books in my locker, it was the end of the day.
All that went through my head was "there's a hot guy- I mean Shawn's coming to your house"

I turned around and saw the 'hot guy' AKA Shawn walking towards me.
Crap.
"Hey, uh when do you want me to come over?" he asked leaning into the locker beside mine.
"Um uh" I stuttered as I looked into his big brown eyes. "How about 4" I finally said pulling my eyes from him to the floor.
"Sure, see you then" He smirked and walked off.
I blushed hard and grabbed my backpack, flinging it over my shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey sissy!" Henry exclaimed smiling as he hopped in the passenger seat.
"How was daycare?" I asked pulling the seatbelt over his head and buckling him in.
"Fun, fun, fun! As usual!" He answered with a big smile spread across his, making his dimples pop out.

I smiled at him, we'll at least someone had a good day...

We soon made it home. We walked into the house and Henry ran up the stairs, I rolled my eyes and sighed looking at the clock: 3:40pm he was coming over in twenty minutes, oh shit. I probably look like crap. I ran up the and went to the bathroom, checking my hair and makeup, okay good. Outfit, fine. Well I guess I looked good enough.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar out of the pantry. I took a huge bite and that's when I heard a knock on the door.
"He's already mhm here?" I mumbled with a mouth full of granola. I ran to the door and quickly opened it.

There stood a very handsome Shawn. He had two math books underneath his arms.
"Hey mhm Shawn" I tried to get out as pieces of granola flew out of my mouth.

How embarrassing.

"Um hey" He dragged the y.
"Um" I mumbled before gulping. "Come in" I gestured him inside.

"Nice place" He said taking off his shoes.
"Thanks" I mumbled walking towards the stairs.
"I guess we should go to my room..." God this was so awkward.
"Oh yeah, sure" He said following my footsteps up the stairs.

I grabbed my doorknob when suddenly I heard an obnoxious growling noise.
"ARGH!" Henry yelled running down the hall in a batman cape.
He ran up to Shawn.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend?" He giggled making kissy faces.
Oh no he didn't.

I turned beet red and ran over to Henry.
"Um Henry what are you talking about? This is Shawn, my friend" I said looking at him angry.
"Okay oscar the grouch calm down" He mumbled and began walking back to his room.
"And no kissing my sissy!" He screamed over his back sticking his tongue out, I wanted to die in a hole.

"Kid's...." I said nervously laughing. I turned to a smirking Shawn.

This was gonna be fun...

_________________________________________

HELLOOO
I'm sorry for not updating this one as I know a lot of you like it.
I will update more often and If I don't slap me
K? K.

Byeeee
-Gracie😘