6

We run our way up the stairs and I follow Leah to where she saw Tori.

"So what's wrong?"I ask Leah

"Tori got into a fight with her boyfriend." She replied

"Shit, okay, well is it really bad?"

"You'll see" Leah says while pointing toward Tori pushing him.

"Tori!" I tell hoping that she could hear me and stop before she gets herself hurt.

She pushed him again and was yelling at him.

"What did she have that I didn't?! What! Tell me! " Tori yelled at him. You could tell she was holding back her tears. Her boyfriend just looked confused.

I finely get to her and grab her arm.

"Let's go. Let's go to my house away from him" I say to Tori. She didn't put up a fight with me she just walked with me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Never look, talk or even come close to Tori again" I say to Tori's now ex boyfriend as we are walking away.

We make our way towards the front door. Newton was watching from the stairs so we grab him and leave.

      ~ ~ ~ ~

We get to my house around 11:30. We weren't at the party for long. We choose to sleep in my room. I go downstairs to grab air mattresses for my friends. I bring them to room and get Leah to blow them up.

"Tori want some pyjamas?" I ask

"Yes please"

We walk over to my closet. My closet is full of clothes. I have so many clothes. I only wear a quarter of those clothes.

"Choose anything" I say pointing to my closet.

"Okay" she starts looking through my clothes.

I walk toward Leah to check on the mattresses. She was blowing up the third mattress.

"Sweetie is that you?" My mom yells from her room.

"Yes mom. Leah, Tori and Newton are sleeping over." I replied

"Okay. Goodnight sweetie"

"Goodnight"

I'm surprised she let Newton sleep over. I would have expected her to put up an argument but when I asked her if Leah and Newt should stay she was pretty chill.

"Blankets?" Newton asks

"Oh yeah. I'll go get them" I say

"Want some help?" He asks

"Sure"

We make our way toward the blanket closet in the hallway. I grab the sheets and give them to Newt. I make my way to the basement to grab warmer blankets.

"Sooo" He says.

"So?" I reply.

"Why'd you run away from me?"

"Let's just grab the blankets and go back to the room" I say and starting to walk faster.

We get downstairs and I couldn't find the damn blankets. This just had to happen now. I look around and check the dresser that normally has the blankets but there wasn't any.

There's probably some in the trailer. I think.

"What's wrong Tayah?"

"There's no blankets. The rest are in the trailer."

"Well let's go drop these off and go to the trailer then"

"I'll go to the trailer and you can just go drop those off. You know your way back?"

"Ya"

We both make our way upstairs.

"We need to talk" Newton says

"Tomorrow okay?"

"Okay"

I grab the key for the trailer out of the key bowl and make my way to the front door. I grab my coat and put my dad's shoes on to go outside to go to the trailer.

I get to the trailer and unlock it. I go into the trailer and it is freezing inside. I go to the blanket cupboard and grab the blankets. I can barely see over the pile of blankets in my arms. I should have got someone to help.

I set the pile of blankets on the shelf near the trailer door and open the door.  Then I grab the blankets and close the door. I must have missed the step when getting out of the trailer. I start to fall and then someone caught me.

The blankets were all on the ground and I was in his arms. I was in Newton's arms.

"Thanks for catching me"

"Anytime"

We both awkwardly giggle and then he let goes of me to stand me up. We grab the blankets from the ground. Thank god that the blankets didn't get that dirty.

                      ~     ~    ~   ~

We make is back to the room. Tori and Leah were sitting on the a mattress talking in their pyjamas. Newton and I come in laughing and almost crying from laughter. We didn't even have anything to laugh about. We just randomly started laughing.

"What are you two laughing about?" Leah asked

"We don't know" I answer and still laughing.

"Okay" Leah giggle

Now we were all laughing over nothing.  I look at my clock and it was 1:00. We are all over tired.

I was on the ground still laughing and paralyzed by the laughter. Newt was on the mattress still laughing and he had tears coming out of his eyes.  Leah was on my bed laughing and holding her stomach. Tori was on the her mattress crying from the laughter.

We stop laughing then look at each other and start laughing again. This lasted for 20 minutes.

When we finally stop we all get our beds ready and we got into our beds. We talk about dance and people at dance. Then we decided to sleep.