Chapter 9

" I thought I told you to keep it to yourself until you graduate " I nodded " How did this happen" I sighed " Lee Holly " I said avoiding eye contact with my father. " Lee Holly? Who is she " She 's Jung Hoseok's Ex-Girlfriend, She must have sold the story because I stood up to her".  My father didn't look happy but he looked less angry. " Well I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself but keep anything like that outside of the public view okay" I nodded before hugging my father " Go do your school work Sweetheart, " he said rubbing my back.

I walked up to my room and rang Hoseok " Hey babe" he said in a happy tone " We are in some trouble ". I sent him the link " Oh no, She didn't " I'm afraid it's true, she sold us out and my dad is pissed" 

I just sighed as I laid on my bed, thinking about how I can fix this." Babe, Don't stress about it I know we will sort it out " I looked at my phone to see Hobi's face " Oh I didn't know that I video called you" He just smiled, I felt some sort of security " I have some school work to do, I'll text you later". We just said our goodbye's and I sat down at my computer ready to do work but I couldn't my mind kept wandering off, I made such a mess and I wanted to fix it.

I left my room to get a hot drink when I overheard my parents " I don't know what to do, this is a big mess. I don't want to make them break up because they shine so bright when they are together " I felt tears slip down my face when I heard my dad say that. I stood at the bottom of the stairs " I want to fix this but I still want to be with Hoseok, If things don't get better then I'll break up with him for the sake of his career" I said letting a few tears slide down. My mom ran to my side and tried to comfort me, I took a deep breath and looked at my dad " Let me write the Statement " He smiled and nodded " You've Grown so much".I ran up to my room to write the statement being as professional as I can. While my father made the press conference for the morning After I was done I proofread the statement about 20 times. I felt my eyes getting heavy but I was determined to get it right yet It didn't take long before I fell asleep at my desk

In my mind, I kept dreaming of Hoseok slipping from my reach and my whole world crumbling down. He makes me feel safe and without him, I don't know how I would feel. I mean I don't even remember who I was before him, that's saying a lot because I've only been home a week. I guess Love changes you without knowing it, In the middle of my dream, I felt like I was being shaken when I opened my eye's to see my dad " Hey dad, what's up" I looked at the time and it was just before 7:30 am. " We need to leave by 8:30 ". I nodded and took the quickest shower of my life before drying and curling my long hair, I threw on a simple bodycon black dress and some heels. I was trying to look professional and not like I was about to go out clubbing, Throwing on a blazer changed it from clubbing to meeting.

I walked outside to the car, I and my father were of to deal with my issue, the car ride was silent and I just kept my eye's on the piece of paper in my hands. I was nervous but I need to fix this, Maybe I should have told Hoseok about it but he did tell me not to worry about it. We arrived at Bighit and there were a few photographers outside but we were quickly escorted inside to a small waiting room but I could hear the press next door.

My dad placed his hand on my shoulder " When You are ready". I nodded and walked into the room, everyone was silent but my dad walked up to the mic first " Thank you for coming in such short notice, Yesterday an Issue was adressed online and we are here to clear that up now".  My dad Stepped back and I slowly walked forward I took a deep breath " Hello, Thank you for coming. Someone Posted Photo's of Me and Jhope Kissing outside The BTS dorms. We realised that it was completely unprofessional and that we should have kept that to ourselves outside of the public eye. This can cause issue's for Jhope's career, I wanted to make a public apology for the careless that I caused ." I stepped out and Bowed " We can take question's now " I nodded and walked back to Mic. I started answering questions when someone asked " So what is your relationship with Jhope, Also miss we never got your name" My name is Ellie Young and I rather not answer that question without Jhope here ". I heard the door open " Well I'm here now", He was dressed in a suit " So why don't you tell them, Miss Young, " He said Giving me a wink. I was shocked when I saw him walk to the stage " Well Myself and Hoseok are Umm" I was nervous when he showed up " Umm ". He Grabbed my hand " We are in a relationship " Hobi said, " We plan to keep our relationship separate from her studies and my career, we plan to show the upright most professionalism we can ". When Hobi was finished everyone seemed to clap, we bowed to them and left, I looked at Hobi " How did you know about this ". He laughed " your father called me about it, I mean I want to support my girlfriend".