Chapter 11

It's been days since I spoke to Ellie, I have the feeling I've done her wrong. I made her happy but then I destroyed her over within a day, I can't forgive myself and I don't think she will forgive me. I try and put on a happy face for the guy's, I want them to know things will work out for me yet I'm getting worried because Ellie will be leaving soon. I need to talk to her, being lost in my own thought caused me to go quiet in a room of laughter and it didn't take long for people to pick up on it " Hyung are you okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, Jimin looked at me with caring eyes. I snapped out of my trance " Yeah I'm okay " I said with false hope " Hope, It's been day's since the Bighit released the statement saying you were attacked along with the CCTV from the bar, Ellie will come back to you. She's crazy about you " I sighed " I should have told her right away, I think at the moment in time she mad at me for not telling her right away ". " And you would be correct " Jin piped up and everyone turned their head to him " She's been texting me, She still cares about you Hoseok".

I just looked at the floor, I felt pathetic " I don't think I can face her " I just hung my head " Well you have to because she will be leaving soon and Bang Pd is talking about another world tour in the future. We won't have time for you to regret anything" Namjoon said standing in front of me, he kneeled down in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders " If you explain, I'm sure she will truly understand" I nodded " Okay I'll go see her in the morning " Oh hell your not, We are going now!" Jin shouted.

I laughed at him a little " Hyung its 2 am, she won't be awake ", Jin pulled me off the sofa and out of the House, I managed to grab my shoes on the way out. I quickly put my shoe's on before heading to the car. " Jin can we stop at a store first " He nodded in response, we started our drive to Ellie's house. When we pulled up at the store I ran in and Bought some flowers, Roses which are her favourite according to Jin, Running back to the car and putting the flowers in the back seat. We were on our way, I kept thinking of her reaction to seeing me because I know it won't be warm I mean will she slap me or try and kill me. It can go either way these day's but before I knew it we were here and Jin got out, He was on the phone and I took a deep breath before leaving the car. " Let's do this Jin" as we walked to the door, It opened and it spooked us both a bit but I saw her, she looked tired and puffy-eyed like she had been crying but she was still beautiful as ever. " E..ellie " I choked on my words slightly but she didn't say anything, she just looked me up and down, Looking at the mess I had become over the sleepless nights and long days. She let us in and we went Up to her room to not bother anyone.

I stood while I wrapped herself into a blank " Why are you here, It's almost 3 am " I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck yet Jin spoke up " We came because you two need to talk " She locked eyes with me " I want to hear it from him, Why you here Oppa ". When I heard her call me Oppa I felt a chain break free on my heart " I needed to talk to you, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what happened and I was going to tell you but the media got ahold of it before I could. I don't think I could ever be sorry enough for what happened and I would give anything to go back and change the whole thing, I wouldn't have gone out that night or I wouldn't have talked to the girl. I will never forgive myself for hurting you or for breaking your trust. I sure you saw the statement from bighit about the crazy fan but still I hurt you" I said as I felt a tear slip down my face " I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for everything " I said placing the flowers down next to her " I did see the statement but I was upset at first because I did think you cheated but when I heard you were attacked, I hated myself because I may have overreacted but I was mad you didn't tell me right away and these past few days's you didn't say a word to me" I sighed " I didn't say anything because I didn't think I deserved to " .

We all sat in silence for a few minutes which felt like hours " You Promise me you didn't cheat?" Ellie asked and I looked at her " Ellie I don't need to cheat because I hav...had the worlds most perfect women. She is amazing in every way, Cheating on you is never an option because I only have eyes for you. I said while letting tears slip down my face but she looked at me with a teary smile " Im glad " seeing the tears fall down her face made me instantly pull her into a hug, she just sobbed into my shirt. After a little while of her crying, we sat down on her bed but My attention was brought back to the room " Where's Jin " but as I said that Jin came in the room with 3 mugs of tea " Do I Smell Peppermint Tea " Ellie said " Yes, I found some in your kitchen " She smiled a little " That's my fave " I looked at her and smiled "Its Hoseok's too " Jin said as he handed me and Ellie a mug.

We talked for a while until we noticed the sun about to rise, we all walked out to the balcony and watched the sunrise. I walked to the railing and looked out towards the city when I felt a hand touch mine, I grip the hand tightly. I breathed in and shouted " I pray for Ellie's success at University and her constant happiness", I smiled as I felt arms wrap around my waist " I love you Hoseok" I gripped on to Ellie tight and kissed her head " I love you too ". I pull her close and I leaned in and she was standing on her tippy toes when we heard a snap. we looked over at jin who looked like a proud mother but I kissed her anyway, I kissed her with so much passion and love because this girl has turned my world upside down.

Jin P.O.V

Pulling out my phone and texting the group chat after taking the photo

" To 7 Braincells"

" WorldWide funny guy - Mission Accomplished "

" Grandpa Yoongi - IT'S 6 AM FUCK OFF "

" Baby Bunny - yay I knew seeing her would work "

" Prisedent RM - I'm Glad He's happy again but it won't be easy from now on"

"Chimmy Hoe - Yayyyyy "

" TATA - YASSSS, Bring Ellie to our's when you come back. We are treating the couple "