Chapter Four ( Is this a birthday celebration or a date?)

Disclaimer: I own neither the series nor the characters. The only ones I, Dragoldanime22 owns are my original characters like Dragold and these unique story line that are different from the main series.

POV Dragold

(Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong)
Rang my doorbell, "Who's coming here this early in the morning?"

Grabbing my scroll, I pulled up the live footage from my door viewer. Reviewing an excited/impatient Weiss tapping her foot on the floor while repeatedly pushing the door bell.

I checked the time showing that it's still 7.30Am. Pushing the mic icon, I spoke

"what are you doing here? You're 30 minutes earlier than what you told me."

Weiss stared at the viewers,
" Ja, I know that. But I'm been looking forward for this day that I can't wait."

I signed before getting off my bed and heading towards my door. Pushing down my door knob, I let Weiss into my living room which I had just finished decorating last night.

That is basically setting the room temperature near zero degrees as I had created a ice sculptures of Weiss holding a birthday card which read "Happy birthday Weiss, keep growing stronger"

"So that's why you told me to bring a jacket here. I'm usually received a huge glamorous party but I like this. It's so like you to set up an event with such simplicity and efficiency with a touch of elegance." She commended.

" you know me too well. Try and get comfortable while I take some time to wash up." As I brought her a cup of coffee and a pot should she wants a refill.

POV Weiss

As soon as Dragold walked off to his showers. I began to examined all his decorations in the living room while taking a sip of my coffee.

"He knows me too well. He makes me feel  warm and comfortable even through it's practically zero degrees here." I commented feeling more relaxed than anywhere else specifically the Schnee mansion.

Curiosity got the better of me as I watched the packed cake that he has brought laying on the dining table. I approached the box, tempted to unpacked it enough, to sneak a peek.

"Guess someone is really impatient today. I'm not really expecting someone who's known to use a rapier, to be inpatient." Dragold startled me as he came out from his room fully dressed.

He laughed lightly before pulling the Carton up reviewing the one of the most appetising cake, I ever seen.

"Knowing full well of your love of the blueberry flavour in your Deserts, I decided it was a good idea to buy it and yes, it gets it's natural violet colour from freeze dried blueberries. I know, I got the same reaction when they presented this to me at the bakery."

POV Dragold

After dining on the delightful cake. I suggested that our next event, is to travel to Mistral and watched the Mistral Regional Tournament semifinals and finals.

" I watched the tournament before but it's only through the live broadcast. So I would love to go there and watched it live! But how would we get to Mistral from Atlas. When the Journey between those two would take at least 6 hours even with the most advanced military airship?" Weiss questioned after checking the clock which shows that it's 9.30Am.

"Well, I got my own ways. Let's just say I have researched and achieved technology that most Atlas Scientists and Engineers has yet to touch. And we may have to stay a night there. So why don't you call your Father ahead." I informed.