Chapter Ten (Agreements)

Disclaimer: I own neither the series nor the characters. The only ones I, Dragoldanime22 owns are my original characters like Dragold and these unique story line that are different from the main series.

POV Kelvin

"Good luck out there! I know that you can win!" I told Pyrrha as I was waiting for her in the hallway, leading towards the arena's stage.

"Thanks! I will do my best!" She replied with nod before heading towards the entrances.

"Well! Better not keep Samual waiting at the spectators seat." I thought as I quickly left the hallway for the spectators seat.

"AND NOW! For the Mistral Regional Tournament Finals."

"From one end of the stage, we have Ms Cinder Fall. Who's Aura gauge has not yet reached yellow. And from the other end of the stage, we have Ms Pyrrha Niko. Who was the last year champions for this Tournament."

"Hey Dude, sorry to keep you waiting." I Said as I sat beside my Best Friend, Samual.

Samual wore a typical black shirt and jeans with a black long coat that glows with some lines of purple. This also applies to his footwear and gloves.

Samual is known to be a dust expert, most common shown through his skills in infusing dust into different objects for his benefit such as his clothing.

Samual has dark raven hair with blue eyes. And he's a pretty short guy, standing at a height of 5ft2 or 157 cm.

"It's alright. I understand that you need to flirt with your Girlfriend and she's quite the beauty." He said with smug.

"Hey! Not cool man. She is just a new rival and a strong one at that." I defended myself.

"Could tell. Especially after how she gave you that humiliating defeat. Which I highly doubt that you even felt a slightly bit of shame." He replied.

"Of course not. Failure is the path to success. And I didn't lost, I learned." I Said.

"So any ideas of her semblances? It might be useful." Samual asked.

"Sorry, not telling. I won't sold out a new friends even to an old one." I said which got a laugh from him.

"Whatever, let's just watch." He said while I agreed.

POV Dragold

After that breakfast, we headed straight to the arena for the Finals.

"I wonder who's going to win? They are both capable fighters. What do you think, Winter?" Weiss asked as we all sat on couch provided in the VIP viewing room.

"I agree, it's going to be hard guessing who's going to win but I'll put bets on that Pyrrha girl." Winter said as Weiss acknowledged.

(Beep-Beep)

I checked my scroll.

"Who is it dear?" Weiss asked.

"Oh. Just an old friend who wanted to meet me after hearing that I'm in Mistral. Don't worry I won't be gone for long." I informed them before leaving the room.

POV ???

"Hrm! I have no idea what's that woman thinking but I still don't and want to trust her or work with her." I thought as I lean against the railing watching the match specificity Cinder. While being covered in a huge coat.

Then a voice called out to me,
"You know? A terrorist whose body is covered up in a public place won't sit well with the authorities. Considering the security they hired."