Three Days Prior

Eddie tried healing Willow for hours, not letting anyone help. He wanted to fix his own doing, and he would-on his own. And when beams of light finally danced out his fingers, making color rush back to Willow's skin, and causing her eyes to flicker open, he immediately called Alfie to his room.

Alfie came rushing in with a few others who heard. Alfie went straight to Willow who was on the bed, and gave her a big bear hug.

"Alfie?" Willow asked. She looked around. "What am I doing in Eddie's room?"

"We'll explain later," Eddie told her.

Alfie turned towards Eddie, and gave him a hug as well. "Thank you so much."

"Of course."

~~~~~
It was three days before July 21st, and everyone was stressed and anxious.

Even Set, who'd been watching actions at the summer house.

"The plan didn't exactly work," Mr. Wright said.

"I know that. It's hard to get anything done when you can't really get your hands on anything," Set replied sternly, pacing around in Anubis House. "The date is Thursday. It's three days from now-three days until I've reached my full power and face off against them. And it's practically impossible to weaken them. As I grow stronger, so do they."

"Are you afraid they may defeat you?"

Set looked him in the eyes. "Of course not. I don't get scared. But I am intimidated."

"Hey, but remember, if you stay in that body for a duration of the battle, they won't do anything. You are in their friend's body. Would they dare harm his flesh?"

"That's why I love you."

~~~~~
"Three days. Wow, how does it feel to know you're battling a god in three days?" Mick asked Eddie as they had a conversation in the kitchen.

"Like the approaching end of every other mystery we've done. We didn't tell you, but we've faced off against many horrible things-things that weren't human, even."

"That's insane. Should I leave the whole action to all of you then? Considering the fact I'm still a bit behind on everything?"

"That would probably be for the best. The less involved, the better."

Joy came into the kitchen. She paused awkwardly when seeing Mick.

"Hi, Joy," Mick greeted casually.

"Hi," she smiled even more awkwardly and continued to the fridge.

The kitchen was silent except for the sound of Joy pouring juice into a glass.

"So, Eddie, how does the Osirion feel about the upcoming event on Thursday?" Joy asked, about to head out.

"Same as any other battle, as I told Mick," Eddie responded.

Joy nodded, and her eyes briefly fell on Mick. "Well, you two have a good conversation."

"Have a good day," Mick suddenly called out, before Joy left. She paused for a moment, turning her head to meet Mick's eyes. "Thank you, Mick."

She left the kitchen.

~~~~~
"Considering the fact I barely know any of my own abilities, I'm a bit worried," Mara told Nina as they spoke in Nina's room.

"Don't worry," Nina assured. "Something will happen that'll unleash something within you, and plus, you've got Eddie and me. I mean, we have to be there too."

"But in the mythology, which I guess isn't really mythology, Horus is the one who killed Set, and the Chosen One incomes from Horus, so is it up to me to kill him now?"

"Things change over time, Mara. Don't worry. Don't stress it too much."

Patricia, KT, and Willow came in the room.

"Judging by your expressions, I assume you're thinking about Thursday as well," Patricia acknowledged.

"You have no idea," Mara replied.

"Yeah, I think we do actually," KT commented.

"Things never have to be simple when all of us get back together. You guys came here for a nice, simple vacation, and when I show up, you're already deep in this mystery," Amber ranted.

"You didn't want it?" Nina questioned.

"I never said that. I kind of missed this."

~~~~~
Oh my gosh, the date is fast approaching. Who will win? Set or Sibuna? Will Jerome survive it all? And are you totally rooting for Sibuna? Of course, you probably are.