⚡t r a i l e r;

"mhm-" natsu moans into the hot lustful kiss the two is sharing, fumbling of pants were heard. it came so fast, his pants were on the ground, natsu noticed that he let his guard down.

"s-stop-" natsu grabbed both of gray's shoulders, using all his might pushing him away as he exhale shakey breathes.

"i'm sorry, i-i can't do this" natsu mumbled but gray heard it loud and clear. gray smirked,

"why not? you love it, don't you?" gray asked as he glanced at the blushing salmon.

"w-what?" natsu muttered, looking back at gray, still panting hard.

"you could've stopped me before i could even take of your pants" gray smirked wider, "your just shy, aren't you? your affraid to admit that you love submitting to my touches and my touches only, right?" gray continued as he watched natsu's emotion show on his face.

"n-no, of course i- ah!" next thing natsu knew was that gray was stroking his length in a slow pace. it was painful, natsu shamelessly whimpered.

"though, you don't need to tell me the truth, i already know" gray ran his hands on natsu's arm, slowly guiding them up, "even if you say no, your body says otherwise" gray smiled, watching natsu twitch and pant. god, was he enjoying this, the effect he has on him, it made gray go crazy.

gray inched himself closer, bringing their faces and body an inch closer, smiling ever so gently but his eyes filled with lust, "you really wanna stop?" gray asked, still stroking natsu's length, while caressing his skin with the other hand, "i'll do what you want" gray uttered, a smirk replacing his smile.

natsu furrowed his brows, as he pulled gray in, initiating a heated make-out again.

"hnngg!~ f-faster daddy!" natsu moaned out loud, gripping onto the white sheets.

gray continued thrusting into his cute little ass, groaning with every thrust he makes.

"a-ah, s-so good~ ah, daddy!~" moans, pants, groans, and skin slapping was heard in the room.

"da-daddy, ah! cl-close nggh!~" natsu heaved, feeling a tight knot forming in his stomach. gray bent down, placing kisses on natsu's arched back, bitting and sucking on his neck and shoulder from time to time. muttering sweet words in natsu's ear.

"you're doing great, baby, so so fucking tight ngh~" gray groaned, fastening his pace, thrusting into him at an animalistic pace, making natsu moan louder than ever.

"d-daddy!~ p-please... ah! please let me-let me cum" natsu begged, tears spilling from his eyes.

"cum for daddy, baby" (a/n; i know u guys cringed cause i cringed. so.hard)

loudly moaning out gray's name as white load came out from his slit and gray releasing just a few seconds before him.

"i'm sorry my little dragon, daddy's sorry"

"i-it's okay daddy, l-little dragon still loves his d-daddy" natsu breathed out, intertwining his hands with gray's. making gray smile softly at his cute baby boy. pulling him more closer to her and hugging natsu with all his might, giving him a kiss on the forhead.

all his ;; trailer
started on; 020519

status; on-going || completed