⚡s e v e n;

░ꜰɪɢʜᴛꜱ & ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ░

—🍒*×

"stop-- gray, it hurts!" natsu tried pulling his hands out of gray's deadly grip. he was being pulled by gray towards their hous, clearly gray was angry and that isn't good.

"let go of me! you're drawing to much attention, gray!" gray slammed the front door making natsu flinch at the loud sound that echoed throughout the house.

"what is your problem?!" gray yelled as he pushed natsu on the door.

"what?! oh, so it's my fault?!" natsu yelled back. gray growled as he pinned natsu on the wall.

"you know damn well that it's your fault" gray growled and natsu tried pushing him away, key word: tried.

"but i didn't even do anything" natsu said with a confuse face, and gray snickered.

"i went to meeting and came back to see my boyfriend flirting with other men"

"flirting? you call asking 'where the bathrom is' as flirting?! what the fuck gray" natsu tried to tell gray the truth but none of the truth went through gray's thick skull.

"yeah right, maybe you flirt with other guys too when i'm not home, don't you? i bet you call guys into the house to dick you good 'cause i'm not in the house, right?" natsu got dumbfounded with the things gray said which made him even more mad.

"where do you even get this idea from?!"

"well i mean you are a slut! that's what you really are! you want 5 dicks in one go, am i not right?" gray asked with a crooked smirk, but that smirk immediately disappeared when natsu slapped him right across the face.

gray gaped at natsu as he saw his baby with tears spilling from his eyes.

"i was always loyal to you, gray--- if it's a slut that you see in me then don't talk to me ever again, i'll be staying at lucy and erza's house tomorrow, probably i'll never comeb back" natsu muttured, looking straightly at gray's eyes with tears falling every now and then. that's when gray snapped out of his jealousy and saw how broken natsu was.

"baby, i---"

"shut it, gray-- good night" natsu pushed gray with all his might and ran to his room, crying.

"baby" gray muttured as he knocked on natsu's door, he heard sniffles and whimpers inside the room and it pains him so much.

"doll, open the door please" gray softly pleaded only getting a sniffle in reply.

gray sighed as he gripped on the gold door knob, twisting it quietly as he muttured a 'i'm coming'. upon entering the room, he saw his sweet little angel curled in a blanket, sniffling and bawling his eyes out.

gray quickly walked beside him and scooped him in his arms, hugging him with all his might as natsu started punching him and telling gray to let him go.

gray did nothing but let his babyboy do what he thought was best, and that was punching him. it's what he deserves for being a dick.

"you're su-such a dick...i-i hate you! you retarted a-asshole!" natsu muttered as he punched gray's chest.

as for gray, he wiped away the tears and kissed his forhead, "i know, i know--- i'm sorry pup, daddy's sorry"

after natsu stopped crying, the two finished the day with soft kisses and cuddles.