⚡s i x;

░ꜱᴇx & ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ░

—🍒*×

"fuck-- you like that, hm? you want it harder? deeper? faster? fuck---nngh" gray pounced in and out natsu's small ass, giving his spine open kisses and hickeys from time to time.

"mnngh-- y-yes daddy---ah!" natsu clenched onto the milky white fabric as sweat and tears rolled down from his face. the overwhelming feeling was killing him, he wanted to release so bad.

"fuck!-" gray thrusted harder and deeper into natsu's ass, tightly gripping onto his waist (which would surely leave a mark, as of now, natsu doesn't really care) natsu moaned aloud as gray repeatedly hit on his prostrate, making natsu curl his toes and his eyes rolling at the back of head.

"d-daddy! m-m' gonna--ngh! i'm go-gonna come---ah"

"it's okay baby, daddy's got you, daddy's got you. just keep it in, yeah? wait for daddy baby" gray softly muttered on natsu's ear, biting and grazing his teeth on the shell.

the thrust that were once fast, became sloppy. gray felt himself reaching for his climax, thrusting slowly but deeply in natsu. natsu moaned as he gripped on the sheets tighter, making his knuckles turn as white as paper.

the two were at their high and were about to release, but then a doorbell came from the front door and this irritated gray to the fullest.

groaning as he pulled out of natsu, and his baby plopping on the bed, facing gray with a huff. gray whispered a 'sorry' in natsu's ear and gently swiping the hair sticking in his forhead, placing a soft kiss on top of his head.

"i'll be right back" gray placed on his grey sweatpants that belonged to the disheveled clothes on the floor.

sighing in annoyance as he left the room, the knocking didn't stop.

"i'm coming, dammit!" gray hollered, making the knocking die down.

opening the door, which revealed the idiots, also known as his friends.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" gray asked with venom lacing in his voice, throwing daggers at each of them.

"didn't you forget, today's friend hang-out, y'know the usual 'we sleep in your house to hang-out' shit" lucy said as she crossed her arms, huffing in anniyance.

"yeah, you left us here in the cold, waiting for hours" erza complained and the others agreed as well.

gray cursed underneath his breath, of course the group's annual night hang-out, how could he forget.

"i'm sorry, i forgot about that"

"d-daddy? who's at the door?" at the middle of the stairs, there could be seen a pink haired male, with disheveled hair that shouted sex, plump lips that came from the intense make-out, purple blotches and bite marks peeking from the large white shirt he was wearing (clearly it wasn't his, it was gray's) and black boxers that showed his cute plump ass, and let's not forget the bite marks and hickeys on his thighs and legs.

this sight alone made gray's mouth watery, and his throught dry. it was giving him a hard on, if his idiotic friends weren't here than he could've pound in him, round after another.

"you forgot, huh?" gajeel smirked