⚡ f o u r ;

░ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ & ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ░

—🍒*✕

gray
i fucked up, real bad. i really didn't mean to go that harsh on my bun, but i really needed those files.

i sigh as i ran my hand through my black locks, knocking softly on natsu's door.

"baby?" i asked softly, hearing a sniff in return, "go away" although it was muffled, i heard it very clear and boy did it hurt my heart.

"baby, daddy's sorry, daddy didn't mean to hurt his baby dragon" i rested my forehead on the door, hearing my baby sniff.

"no, dada's bad" i sighed, "bub, look i'm sorry yeah? daddy didn't mean to," i sighed, "i'll buy you your favourite ice cream and then let's watch the little mermaid. you like that movie don't you?" i asked softly and then i heard soft patters coming closer to the door. the door opened but it was only an inch, a portion if natsu's face was seen from the narrow space.

"weally? dada promise?" natsu asked with a cute pout, i cooed at this cute action of his and nodded, "of course babe, anything for my little dragon" natsu widden the space of the door, opening it wide for me to enter.

upon entering the room, i immediatly scooped natsu in my arms and kissed him tenderly. making my baby giggle at how ticklish it was.

"d-daddy, t-tickles" natsu giggles more as i kiss his face and neck. i plopped both of us on the bed, cuddling him and kissing his forehead. telling him how much i love him and him telling me how much he loves me too.

"daddy's so sorry, love. he didn't really mean it" i apologised once more, taking natsu's wrist, giving it small pecks.

"no, it was my fault as well, daddy. l-little dragon didn't mean to write on your paper, s-sowwy" natsu burried his face into gray's chest. gray tightened his hold on his waist, not wanting to let his baby go.

an hour or two, gray eventually got the cookie dough ice cream (which was natsu's favourite), and the laptop (where they'll be watching little mermaid).

the two were now sitting on the head board of the bed, well actually it's only gray. gray had his back rested on the back board while natsu rest in between his legs, leaning his back on gray's chest. the laptop placed on natsu's lap as it plays the little mermaid and gray held the ice cream, feeding natsu spoon by spoon.