⚡o n e;

░ᴄʀᴀʏᴏɴs & ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ ᴍɪʟᴋsʜᴀᴋᴇ░

—🍒*✕

"natsu, baby boy, daddy's home!" gray hollered as he ran his fingers through his hair, loosening the knot on his tie with his free hand, sitting on the black leather couch.

"daddy! daddy! daddy!" a cute voice yelled, a cute natsu in a big white shirt —which belonged to gray, of course— and adorable black shorts, came running down the stairs with his cute little grin. 

natsu jumped on gray's lap, giving him innocent kisses on the eyes, cheek, lips, nose, or to be short, all the parts of his face —except the ears, be smart—

"hello to you too, bun" gray chuckled ruffling natsu's hair and giving him a peck on the forehead —making natsu giggle cutely—

"look what i made, daddy! look!" natsu shoved a short bond paper on gray's face. instead of being annoyed with natsu, he actually looked at him with much adoration.

gray really couldn't stop his hormones, so he kissed natsu's cheek and cooed at his baby boy, "of course baby, let me see", gray gently took the paper from natsu's grasp and natsu started giggling cutely.

"i colored that when you were away, little dragon was bored without daddy, so i colored one of the pages in my coloring book" natsu pointed out with a cute expression, "aren't you proud of me?" natsu questioned, eyeing gray with sparkly eyes and pouting lips.

gray kissed natsu's lips and ruffled his hair —again— "of course, daddy's very proud, should we put this on the fridge? to show people how good of an artist you are, baby?" gray asked with a charming smile, natsu rapidly nodding his head.

"hm, do you think little dragon deserves a treat?" gray asked again, making natsu's eyes turn into stars, nodding his head in a slow yet determined manner.

"hm, what does my little dragon want?"

"bANANA MILKSHAAAAAKE! I WANT BANANA MILKSHAKE!" natsu yelled, jumping on his lap, making gray hold him down, knowing that he might start something he won't be able to finish —if ya know what i mean ;)—

"please use your indoor voice, baby" gray said softly with a smile, standing up, making natsu squeal and cling onto him like a kuala.

"to the kitchen!" natsu halfly shouted, knowing that he'd might make gray angry and he knows that his daddy is very tired.

and with that, the two went to the kitchen, clipping the paper onto the frodge and made banana milkshake.