Chapter 2

a/n: Hey guys so here is the second chapter hope you enjoy. I will try to update every day if not at least 3 times a week.

     Niall and I say bye to the guys and head over to a restaurant called Texas Road house. "Niall, this restraint is so expensive, why are we here?" I ask.

     "Well you are just so amazing, that you deserve a great meal,"  Niall says kissing me.

     "Thank you so much babe! I love you!" I say.

     "No problem, love you too," He replies.

     Niall and I decide to share a big steak, and we ordered an ice-cream sundae. Niall was feeding me my food, as I was doing it to him. When it was around 7:30, we went to his house and I drove home.

     When I arrived to my house, my dad, Christy, and Justin were sitting on the couch. "Hi," I say.

     "Sit down," My dad says.

     I sit down in front of him and listen to what he has to say. "Today your mom committed a crime. The crime of child abuse. She will be going to jail for a year, and then given strict parenting classes. She will not be back in this house for a year and a half. When she comes back she might be a little uneasy, but we need to remember that she is your mother, and she has done a lot for you. This was just one little mistake that she will be punished for. So I expect that when she comes back, that you will all treat her with the respect she deserves, do I make myself clear?" He asked.

     We all nod. I walk upstairs and go into Justin's room. "What do you want?" He asked me.

     "Are you ok? How many times did she punch you?" I reply.

     "5 times in the face. Can you leave, I need space," Justin said.

     "Ok," I said shrugging.

     I walk into Christy's room to see how she is reacting. "Hey I say, how do you feel?" She asked me.

     "My jaw hurts badly, but Justin's must be worse. He said she hit him 5 tines in the face," I say with sad eyes.

     "Oh, I can't believe dad isn't going to divorce her. She can't be forgiven, or trusted," Christy says angrily.

     "Yeah I know. I can't wait to move out. You have a year, so you won't see her unless you want too," I say.

     "Yeah I guess your right, but are you moving in with Niall?" She asked me.

     "Yeah probably, I think he might propose soon. How is Liam and you working out?" I asked.

     "We're doing good," She replied.

     "Do you think dad will start being abusive?" I asked.

     "If he does us three need to get out of this house," She replies.

     "Yeah. I mean this day was pretty intense," I say.

     "Hopefully he won't live up to that level," She hugs me.

     "Yeah, I won't be able to live with abuse everyday,"I say with tears in my eyes.

     I go to my room and fall asleep.