Chapter 10

An: HEY, so I might be creating a new book. I will try and update,this book 2 times a week.

GREGS POV:

     I wake up to the sound of people crying, arguing, and looking at me. What should I do. Just sit here and stare? "What the hell are you doing here?" Niall ask.

     "What's it to ya?" I ask grinning.

     Next thing I know a police officer is holding handcuffs. He grabs my wrist and puts them on.

    Niall being the ass he is, grinned and waved as I was taken away.

----------------------------------------------  

3 months later:

Ally's POV:

     I am stressing out. Niall's tour road trip starts tonight. We leave at 6:00, and it is already noon. I'm so exited for the tour, but I need to put this last bag in the car, and what do you know it falls, emptying everything in it.

----------------

5 hours later:

     Niall's POV:

     Ally and I decide leave a little early to get Christy and Justin. We head over, and pick them up, then next thing I know we are 20 minutes away from where the guys are.

     Harry's POV:

     "They're here!!!!" I scream.

     I run out the door, with my mates running after me. I ran to the car and open Niall's door. "Finally!!!!!!" I say.

     "Sorry, traffic." Niall says, giving us hugs.

     Ally opens her door and heads over to us. She plants a kiss on my cheek, and heads over to the other guys to do the same.

     Niall grabs Ally's hand, and they go over to the car to get Justin and Christy, and all of their stuff loaded into the van.

     I see Liam blush when he sees Christy. Christy runs to Liam and plants a huge kiss on his lips. Liam gets a little carried away and grabs her butt. Christy screams, and blushes when everybody looks at her.

    I run over to Niall to help him and Ally get everything out. I was walking to the back when I here Ally giggling, and Niall whispering. I clear my throat, and Ally jumps, hitting her head on the roof of the car.

      Turns out they were just making out. Thank god haha. Ally starts to blush like crazy, and the Niallator himself starts to blush.

     "You guys are weird," I say rolling my eyes.

     "Whatever lets get packing," Niall says.

     The guys and Christy come. Justin comes as well, and we all start unloading, and reloading their things into the tour van. Niall, Ally, Christy, Justin, and the guys are going to be sleeping at my house tonight, and we will leave tomorrow.

      We go into the kitchen because of course Niall is hungry. I decide to order pizza, and we all eat when it gets here. After we are finished we talk about the sleeping arrangements. I will be sharing a room will Zayn, Louis, and Justin.

     Niall and Ally will share one, and Christy and Liam will share one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIALLS POV:

     I go into the room I share with Ally. I took of my jeans and shirt, and got into bed. I let Ally borrow one of my white shirts. She took off her shirt and her bra, then put on my shirt. She took off her pants, and got into bed.

     Ally was talking to me about how fun the tour would be. I talked about all the fun things we would do, we would go to the concerts, maybe hit some bars. Ally started shivering. It was freaking cold in Harry's house.

     I wrap my arms around her, and pull her closer. She kisses me, and I stroke a hair away from her face. "I love you Ally," I whisper.

     "I love you too," she says.

     I fall asleep to the sound of her soft breathing.

CHRISTYS POV:

     I changed out of my clothes and into one of my long pajama shirts. Liam get into a pair of boxers, then gets in bed. Liam strokes my hair. I kiss him. "Good night," he whispers, but I'm already asleep.

     I have a weird dream that night. I dream that Liam cheats on me, and laughs while I cry. It was horrible. It all started at a bar. Liam gets me a drink, then some blonde walks up to Liam and starts kissing him. Niall starts kissing her back, and grabs her butt.

     I run out of the bar crying, and Liam is laughing.

     An: sorry short chapter. So like I said, I will update 2 times a week, and the will be long. Going to a bday party tomorrow so I probably won't get to much done. Stay beautiful