Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the late update.  I'm so busy now.

     ALLY'S POV:

         9 months later

     I am so exited. Niall, and me Are engaged!!! I know that I'm 16. But time flies. Niall and I will get married when I turn 18. When I called Christy she was so happy.

      Christy will be my maid of honor. Christy, Keara, and Kaitlyn will be my bridesmaids. My little cousin Marcie will be the flower girl.

      I am so happy. Today is my birthday. I'm turning 17. Niall says that he has a surprise. He told me to wear something cute, and be ready by 6:00 p.m. He said he would take cargo the rest. Right now it is 2:00. Niall said he will leave at three to go do whatever he needs to do.

      I decide to take another shower. I close the door to the bathroom, strip off my clothes and get in. I grab my shampoo that I bought yesterday and lather it up in my hair. I let the shampoo sit on my hair, before I rinse it. I step back into the water and rinse it.

     I get my lufa and put body wash on it. I lather it everywhere on my body. Once I'm done with that I rinse off again and grab my face acne wash. I scrub it onto my face, and let it sit for a minute. Finally I completely rinse off and I turn off the shower.

     I hop out and dry off. I throw a towel around my chest, and another around my hair. I open the door and walk into Niall's room. Niall is sitting on his bed with his guitar and singing one of the new songs he and the guys wrote. Its called Little Things.

      I walked in and he just about jumped a mile into the air. I giggle. "Its just me baby."

      "Oh thank god. I thought you were some freaking fan girl. God that scared me," he said

     NIALLS POV:

     Ally laughs, and then heads over to the closet we share. She grabs a dress. She lowers the towel then looks at me. "I'm just changing, and nothing else," She says.

     "Ok, I'll look away," I say respectfully.

     She muffled around then she says,"Can you zip it up?"

     I jump to my feet and head over to the closet. She turn around so I can zip it. Once I'm done, I turn her around, and stare at her. Her face gets red as I start to look at her.

     Her dress was black, with red lace running down it. She had on black heels. She interrupted my thoughts by saying,"Babe, your making me blush like crazy."

     I smile, and lean down to kiss her. It was a long passionate kiss, and didn't end until I needed to go. We were both breathing hard, but I said goodbye, and told her I would see her tonight.

     I walk out of the bedroom still breathing hard. I open my front door, close it, and lock it behind me. I head to my car.

     I am wearing a white suit with a black tie. I have on nice dress shoes, and my hair, which I died blonde the night before was perfect. It was slightly messy, but styled.

     I drive to where Ally's party is. Its at a wonderful restaurant. I reserved the whole place. I invited Keara, Kaitlyn, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis. I invited my parents, her cousins, Christy, Justin, and her grandparents.

     I ordered a limo for Ally. She has no idea. She thinks Christy is going to pick her up, but nope. I rented a limo for the whole night. The limo will pick up Ally at 6:00, and then will take everybody home at 12:00.

     Finally I arrive. Everybody is already there. That's what I asked for. Everyone is helping to set up. I made a playlist, of all of Ally's favorite songs. I rented a DJ, and a bartender.

   ALLY'S POV:

     I walked into the bathroom. It was already 5:00. Christy will pick me up at 6:00. I curl my hair. Then I apply some foundation. I put on eyeliner, then mascara. I make a smokey eye look, and then I go into our bedroom.

     I put on a pair of combat boots. I fix my dress up. I grab my black purse, put my phone it it, and look at the time. It was 5:55, when I hear the doorbell ring, and it wasn't Christy. It was a young man, about 25. He says, "Hi beautiful, I am Ted, your chauffeur."

     "My what?" I ask.

     "I will be driving you in a limo, to where Niall is," he says, pointing to the limo.

     I gape, but I follow him into the limo. He opens my door, and says the ride will take ten minutes. He does to the driver seat, and starts to drive.

     We arrive. I open my door before he does. I smile, thinking it would be just a date for me and Niall, but when I walk in, I see my family. Tears start dripping down my face. I look over at Niall. He is grinning.

     I motion for him to come here. He walks towards me and I start to head to the back of the restraunt. I say, "This must have cost a fortune. I can't believe it. I love you s much!"

     He kisses me, and says "anything for my princess."

     An: hehe cliffhanger. Will ally and Niall tell Justin? Is something bad going to happen? Will everything go good at the party?