Chapter 5

An: Hey guys! thanks for the views! lol I thought that nobody would care to read this.....

     JUSTIN'S POV:

     My stomach hurts like hell, my dead father scratched me while nobody was looking. Wow. Two abusive parents in less then three months. I hate my life. Dead abusive dad, mom who is in jail. One annoying sister, and another sister who isn't very bad, but still annoying.

     Somebody interrupts my thoughts. "How are you Justin?" Ally asked.

     Go figure, she is always babying me. "I'm fine," I say.

     "When did you get cut?" She asks.

     "Shut up. I don't want to talk about it. Your so annoying." I yell.

     She rolls her eyes and walks away. God she makes me mad. Why can't she just shut up. She thinks she can baby me and boss me around. I hate her.

     CHRISTY'S POV:

     I wake up in the hospital. I'm in a waiting room, and I hear Justin and Ally fighting. What else it new?

     I don't know what to think about our father. Its so stupid. Why us? We are great kids. I hate this. My father's dead, mothers in jail. I mean seriously.

     I go to the snack vendor and put in a dollar. After I get my snack, I swear I heard somebody whisper my name. I turn, around and nobody is there. What the hell was that?

     I shake my head and sit down. "How long will we be here?" Justin asks me.

     "I don't know," I reply.

     Justin sighs and walks away . These kids piss me off. Yeah Ally is better then Justin, but still. I text my friend Kaitlyn.

C: Hey

K: Sup

C: us people over here killed out father

K: no way

C: yeah way

K: Why?

C: he tried to kill us first

K: omg your family sucks

C: you think

K: which hospital?

C: Hunterson hospital

K: can I come

C: sure I guess, ur going to be bored

K: I'm fine

C: whatever u say

K: see you in a bit

C: bye

       KAITLYN'S POV:

     God Christy's family is so jacked up. I wonder how she survives. Why would she kill her father? Why would he try to kill them? How did they take down a grown man?

     So many questions were running through my mind as I was driving to the hospital. I don't know what I'll do when I get there. Congradulate her? Say sorry? Be happy? Be sad? I don't know, I just know I want to be there.

      When my dad died, Kaitlyn came to,the hospital with me, so now I'll do the same for her. I am at the hospital. I go up the elevator to the waiting room where she is. "How you doing?" I ask.

      "Better. Can't believe that I killed my father," she said.

      "Self defence. At least it wasn't by force." I say.

      "Yeah, your right," she says.

      "We should go," I say.

      "Go where?" She asks.

      "How about we go pick up Ashton and Liam and go to Josh 's party?" I suggest.

      "Ok, let me tell Ally and Justin," She tells me as she runs back to the waiting room.

      ALLY'S POV:

      Of course. Christy always goes to parties. She is staying at Liams house, I'm staying at Niall's house, and Justin is staying with his friend Tom. I tell Christy that we won't be hear when she comes back, so she can just go to Liams. "Ally lets go, I want to get to Tom's house." Justin says impatiently.

     We get in my car and start heading for our house. When we get there, Justin runs up into his room and gets his things ready. I do the same.

      Once we were all packed we hopped back into my car, and I headed for Justin's friends house. Once I drop him off I go to Niall's.

      When I get there, the lights were dimmed, I heard soft music, and I here some noise in the kitchen.

      When I walked in, I surprisingly saw Niall cooking a romantic dinner. The table had been set for two. There were rose petals on the table. There was a candlelight.

      Niall picks me up bridal style, and sits me in a chair. I get up to kiss him. He moves his hands up and down my waist. "Let me get changed," I say.

     "Ok." He says, looking sad that we stopped kissing.

     I hop into Niall's room and throw on the greatest outfit I could find. I put on a black lace dress. It was see through, but it covered up my bra and panties. I put on white purls and ruby red earnings. I added a dash of eyeliner, and put on black eyeshadow.

     I walk out and I swear Niall's eyes almost popped out. I giggle as he grabs my waist and stares at me. I felt my face get hot. "Niall stop your making me blush!"

     "How can I stop. Your so beautiful. I can't stop looking at you," He says.

      I decide to tease him a little. I put my hands on his waist and kiss his neck. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up, so that I am looking at him. He kisses me. Playing along with my game. "Lets eat," he says.

      We sit down at the table. He laughs as I pretend to play footsies with him. Niall had prepaid a great meal. He made steak and mashed potatoes, perfectly topped with gravy. He says, "You can have two desserts. A red velvet cake, and a well, you will find out later."

     I moan, then giggle. We let our stomachs rest before we eat the cake. After watching a little tv, we go to the kitchen, and eat a slice of cake. After cake, Niall blindfolds me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

     NIALLS POV:

      I finally find what I need. The proposal ring. I tell Ally to take off her blinfold, as I am on a knee. "Ally Walker, will you do the honor of marrying me?" I ask, as I see tears in her eyes.

     "Niall, oh my god yes!" She screams.

     I slip the ring on her finger. She jumps on me and showers me with kisses, and I do the same.