Chapter 11

An: HEY I wanna give a shout out to mai bestie her name is tumblrbaeornahhh go follow here. Its her birthday!!! Love ya sage!!

     Ally's POV:

     I wake up alone in my bed. I sniff the air, and something smells good.

An: (yes I just put sniff the air, deal with it :p)

     I walk into the kitchen, and Niall is making eggs, bacon, and sausage. It smells delicious. I walk over to Niall, and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. Niall jumps, and turns around.

     I burst out laughing, and he starts to blush. "Oh my god, you scared the living crap out of me." He says.

     "Haha sorry babe, I didn't mean to," I say kissing him.

     Niall kisses me back, and continues to make breakfast. I was going to set the table, but he already did. Niall brings be a plate with 2 over easy eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 sausages. Yummmm.

     Niall sits down next to me, and we eat.

~~~~~~~~

3 hours later...

     Niall's POV

     The guys, Christy, and Justin wake up about an hour after me and Ally, and they eat whatever they can find. We all make sure our things are in the van, and we load up. We finally are on the road, and Louis is being so annoying.

     Ally already slapped out him, and I have given him a noogie. Paul is driving, and he is just getting sick of us altogether. We still have to pick up Perrie.

    After we pick up her up, we have to listen to her and Zayn be all lovey dovey, and it is so annoying. Zayn tickled her, and she screamed. Paul pulled over, and yelled at us.

PAULS POV:

     These kids are so annoying, I swear to god I am freaking annoyed, and pushed to my limit. "What the heck is going on here?" I yell.

     "Zayn tickled me!" Perrier practically screams at me.

     I sigh and roll my eyes. "Shut up," I say.

     They all laugh, an I sit back down. I swear, I heard them snort while laughing. They are soooo weird.

An: (no offence to the people that snort when they laugh)

     I am about 10 minutes away from where we need to go. I am dropping them off in Hollywood for the night because that's where the next concert is. They will stay at a hotel. I'll be there too, but in my own hotel room.

      Niall starts tapping me and saying, "are we there yet? Are you there yet?"

      "Shut the hell up Niall," I say.

      "When will we be at the hotel?" He asks.

     "10 minutes now shut up!" I shout.

     Niall looks at me weird, and then turns around. I have to admit, I have been sort of grouchy today, but what do you expect. I have the stress of the tour, and I need to keep these kids in order. I mean seriously.

      I finally am at the hotel, we get the things we need out of the van, and go to the check in stand. I get four rooms. 1 for me, one for Niall and Ally, and one for Christy and Liam, and another for the,rest of them.

     I tell everybody goodbye, and head to my room. I needed a nap.

     Ally's POV:

      Niall and I head to our room. Niall said he wants to go swimming. We go into our room. It is really nice inside. It has a kitchen, a bed, a fridge, and a large tv. I am really exited. I'm going to all of the shows, so this is going to be great.

      We put all of our stuff on the bed. Niall changes out of his clothes, and into his swim trunks. I get undressed, and change into my new bathing suit. It is a black bikini with blue lace. "You look so sexy babe," Niall says.

     "Thanks honey," I say, giving him a kiss.

     The rest of the gang is staying here, doing whatever. Niall grabs my hand, and we had for the elevator. We head down to the pool. The pull is pretty big, it goes from 3 and a half feet to 8 feet. The pool is heated, so it feels good.

     Niall starts to go in but I push him in. He turns around and grabs my hand so I fall in with him. He wraps his arms around me, and sings me one of his songs. We swim around then Niall says, "let's play truth or dare!"

     "Ok. Truth or dare?" I ask.

     "Dare," he replies.

     "I dare you to text Liam that your quit the band." I say.

     "Ok, lemme get my phone," he replies.

(Texts)

N: HEY Liam I need to tell you something?

L: yes mate?

N: I can't do this band. Its to hard, I need to just spend time with ally. Sorry I quit.

L: NIALL NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT QUIT PLEASE STAY NIALL YOU CAN HAVE ALLY AT EVERY SHOW, SHE,CAN ALWAYS BE NEAR YOU PLEASE DONT QUIT NIALL

N: HAHAHA it was a dare, I was just kidding lol

L: omg I hate you

(Texts ending)

Niall's POV:

     "Truth or dare?" I ask.

     "Truth," she says.

     "How many kids do you want?" I ask.

     "3 or 2," she replies.

     "Ok, cool I do to," I say.

     "Truth or dare," she asks.

     "Truth," I say.

     "Who's better at kissing, me or you?" She,asks grinning.

     "I don't know, let's find out," I say.

     I lean in to kiss her, and we make out for a second. She does the same. "I think you're a better kisser all the way," I say.

     ''Thanks," she says.

     "Truth or dare?" I ask.

     "Dare," she says.

     I think for a minute, then I get one. "I dare you to skinny dip!" I say laughing.

     "Oh my god Niall. This is a hotel, what if somebody sees me?" She asks.

     "Trust me, they won't. I block you If someone comes in," I say laughing.

     "Ok, a dare is a dare," she says, taking off her swim suit.

     I look at her for a minute, and think of how beautiful she is. She blushes, and interrupts by saying, "how long do I need to do this?"

     "As long as you want," I say grinning.

     "Niall you're such a perv," she says.

     "Am not! I'm your fiance!" I say defensively.

     "Whatever, I'm putting my swimsuit back on," she says.

     I watch her put it back on, and then we start to get out. Ally wants to lay in the sun, so we get a chair, and snuggle up together.

     LIAMS POV:

     Man, Niall really scared me about that text. I thought he was serious. He is down by the pool with Ally, so they probably were just playing truth or dare. Christy is taking a nap, and I am about to join her.

An: yes I know I updated yesterday, but I had more time to do this, so I decided to do a double update. Here you go, a semi-long chapter.