4. Who your friends are?

"People show their concern for their friends in their own unique ways."

In the football field, Can saw his friend Ae was feeling down. As always, Can's solution to everything was food.

"Ae," He began to say. "What's seem to be the problem? Are you hungry?

"Not everyone is like you, Ai'Can." Ae replied. "Food is not always the solution."

"Aw... I thought you were hungry because you look exhausted. And being tired means, you lack energy. You can get energy from food." He paused. "Are you sure nothing is bothering you?"

"Nothing." Ae replied with a smile.

"Nothing is good. You should be more energetic. Look at me. Do you know how much energy I have? I can run around this field three times over and I'm still have lots of energy." Can boasted. "No kidding."

From the other left side of the field, Techno and Type were approaching Can and Ae.

"You can say that again." Techno began to tease Can. "You said you can run this field three round over and still have lots of energy?" Techno continued. "I saw you do one round and you ran out of battery already."

Type was looking at his best friend with hands arms folded against his chest.

"If my battery is gone, you can charge it up for me, then. Buy me some meals." Can retorted.

Ae and Type just listened to Can and Techno's crazy repartee.

"Damn you. You really keep looking for a chance to take advantage of me."

"My name is Can and not damn you. What's wrong with your memory, P'No?"

"You want me to kick your ass?" Techno said as he made his advance towards Can. Can ran behind Ae.

"I'm not scared of you." Can said to Techno as he stuck his tongue out.

"Hey." Type began to say to Can. "You are really a lovely apprentice to Ai'No. You are just like your master."

"What are you talking about Ai'Type?" Techno asked his best friend. "I am not as silly as he is."

"Oi, I am not silly, too." Can defended himself. "I am just crazy."

"Yeah. That's why I am saying that you two are alike." Type replied.

"No. I am not crazy." Techno said sounding dejected.

Type shook his head in frustration knowing that the conversation was getting nowhere. "Ae, Can, you two are available now, right?" It was not a question. Type was just stating the obvious since Ae and Can were just standing in front of them. Besides, he needed to keep Can and Techno away from each for a bit.

"Go buy some drinking water, will you?"

"Okay, Phee." Ae said.

"Ai'Type. I am not yet finish with Can."

"But I am done with you." Type said to his best friend. "Just tell the person in the water drinking station to put it in the tab of our football team."

Techno was feeling hurt that he was being ignored by his best friend. "Ignoring me again." Techno teased Type. "Don't forget who helped you with your relationship."

Can being a busy body as ever. "P'Type is dating?" He asked as if Type was not there. "Who is this person, P'No?"

"Well," Techno began to say as he looked at Type. Type was giving Type the-tell-if-you-dare-want-to-live look.