LAUNDRY DAY

I hopped out of the vehicle an hour later due to the fact that I had no idea where I was and Major refused to use the GPS navigation system in his car to find my apartment .  "This is stupid and I'm hungry." I glared at the stupid truck and kicked the tire wheel.

           "Hey I'm doing the best I can and don't kick my tire, it cost more than that horse hair glued to your head."

         "THIS IS MY REAL HAIR YOU TOILET BOWL SUCKER!!" I pulled the elastic band out of my hair and shot it at him. Still fuming from the comment I walk down the street away from the car. How dare he accuse me of wearing a weave he don't know my hair follicles like that. I rolled my eyes and stomped harder as I walked.

      He caught up to me smiling that stupidly sexy smile of his and I wanted nothing more than to plow a lawnmower right over his face. He surprised me by grabbing my elbow and pulling me into a hug.

    "I apologize shortcake, I didn't mean to upset you...Is that a friend of yours?" I looked confusedly into his eyes before glancing in the direction he was pointing. Sure enough Jus was jumping up and down calling my name. I smiled and ran to the end of the block where her car sat.

     "Munchkin what are you doing here?" I hugged her tightly and let the whole abandonment issue go. Major finally caught up to me and waved to Jus. She gaped at him and then blushed prettily.  "Well me and the girls were coming to take you out to breakfast to say sorry, we've been waiting at your apartment for almost two hours."

      "YOU EVIL GENIUS YOU PUT A GPS TRACKER ON MY PHONE!!" Jus rolled her eyes and told me to get in. I looked over to Major who had that clouded look to him again. I waved bye while thanking him through the window. Strangely I felt like I wasn't doing the right thing.

    We made it back to my house without further issue and I got showered and changed into black bermuda shorts, a white lace back top and much appreciated thong sandals. I barely made it into the livingroom before a barrage of questions were fired at me.

     "Did you slap him around Dream?" Rain asked curled up on my love seat. "I don't hump and holler Rain you know that."

      "Coulda sworn it was kiss and tell." She laughed hysterically. I shrugged and pulled a brush through my hair distracted by my thoughts of Major. Did he make it home ok? I couldn't explain the feeling or why I was even feeling this way.

       I listened halfheartedly to the discussion of places to go eat. What could be the reason I couldn't get my mind off of him? He was cute, definitely taller than me and I'm talking reaching on top of the fridge without standing on your tiptoes tall.

     He had a nice smile, he bathed and brushed his teeth. He was most definitely a gentleman. A pair of hands clapped loudly in front of me startling me out of my daydream. I looked into Precious' concerned face.

       "Were you blacking out again? Did we trigger you?" A small smile curved my lips and I shook my head softly.

      "No I'm fine. Let's go eat I'm in the mood for Thai if that's ok with you guys, my treat." They filed out of the apartment and I locked the door with the previously hidden key. My phone blasted an unfamiliar tone a good song but definitely not in my playlist. I knew  the melody but couldn't place it. I looked at the screen to see a message from Major.

        I just thought you should know I really enjoyed your company...Would dinner be ok next Friday?

   Shocked to my toes I just held the phone. Did I even want to see him again? "Dream come on the elevator isn't going to wait forever." I blinked rapidly and stepped inside the waiting lift, in to much of a daze to cringe at the sinking feeling in my gut the elevator always caused.

         Forty five minutes later seated in a secluded booth between Jus and Rain I still stared at my phone. What was his objective? Did he only want my bottom throat? Maybe I'm over thinking things. I shook my head resolved against responding and dug into my Pho.

         "So ladies our cruise is in two weeks and our destination is Jamaica." Jus declared and shook her hands as if she were gripping pompoms. I rolled my eyes and stuffed some of the orange chicken on the table into my mouth. I hated these annual cruises they always ended up with me making "O" faces with the toilet and not the sexy kind that people are always asking to see.

     "Welp I have to get to work so I'll be seeing you ladies later, Dream I need you to babysit Arayis tomorrow night is that ok?" Precious asked. I gulped my juice and nodded while chewing( I hardly talk when food is involved).

          "Yea I'm just going to be watching porn all day anyway I'll just call it sex ed." Precious giggled and punched my shoulder. She laid a twenty on the table and headed towards the exit.

       "So Dream tell us about Major." Jus asked twenty minutes later as we headed to her car. I smirked and climbed into thw backseat.

      "There's nothing to tell. We ate we slept and I came home." Rain rolled her eyes. I swear one of these days I was going to play discovery channel with Rains' eyeballs. I giggled at the thought causing them both to look at each other with matching expressions of curiosity.

      Back at home alone with my laundry I sat listening to my playlist and singing along horribly to Kings of Leon.

        I been roaming around I was looking down at all I see.. Painted faces fill the places I can't reach...

        Whites, darks and colors got thrown into their respective piles and then into my duffel bag. I decided to award myself for being so productive with my favorite treat.... NAP TIIIME!! I shout happily as I cannon ball onto my mattress and snuggle into my blankets and close my eyes.

If you wonder am I this weird in person I am...Any ideas on where I should take the story next??? Will batman ever beat the joker??? Until next time kids same wattpad time same wattpad place.