Two

Night of the party.

I was on FaceTime with Nae doing my hair. Knowing her she was already dressed and ready to shake some ass like me. "It start at 9 so I'll be at your house at 10 maybe" I told Nae. Y'all wondering why we going so late? Because we too damn cute to be there early looking like we geeking. "Girl I can drive over to your house you live the closest." I sat and thought about it "saving me gas" I said in my head. "Okay that's coo text me when you get here."

A hour and 30 minutes later

I heard someone coming in my room I knew it was Nae. "Girl I'm tired" she came in complaining I told her straight up "Don't sit down we bout to leave." "Damn bitch can I catch my breath?" she said "hurry up don't let it get away" she rolled her eyes laughing.

On our way to the party we listened to Da Baby - Next Song until I got an incoming call. I paused the music and answered "Hey dad" "Wassup stinkyfeet where you bout to go?" my dad asked "To a party with Reginae. What are you up to?" "Shit nothing just checking on you be safe I love y'all and don't make air that mf out" He said in a serious tone. Me and Nae laughed "We love you too" we said in unison.

Skips car ride

"Girl this line long asf" Nae said I nodded and said "Too bad we not standing in them." The bouncer work for my grandpa security business. "Hey big John" "Wassup Retta and Nae the club reached its capacity but I mess with y'all NO DRINKING" said letting us just walk in.

TanaRocks - For Them Hoes came on "Awww shit bestie" Nae said geeking my head up cause this was my song. "Get that shit bestie shake that ass bestie" y'all I was fucking that shit up. I'm the type that know how to twerk but not look a mess an and embarrass myself.

Reginae "Nae" POV

My cousin Rick was there and he texted and told me to come to the V.I.P. I grabbed Retta and headed right up there. It was other females up there also. When we got up there he introduced us to his niggas Leo, Ant, Marcus and Rashad. "Hey I'm Nae and this is my bestfriend Retta" they all said "Wassup." Everybody was dancing, talking, drinking and smoking having a good time. I peeped Retta looking tired, but Ant said something before me "Aye y'all Retta over here sleep somebody read her a lullaby" we all laughed. "Twinkle twinkle little bitch keep my name up out your shit" Retta popped up and said. Her and Ant mean mugged each other until it was time to go.