Six

Retta

Yesterday was fun as hell. But today I woke with a headache and for some reason I woke thinking about Brent. Omggggg. I told y'all that was another story for another day welp today's the day. Me and Brent start dating back in 7th grade. We recently broke up before senior year. Anyway we broke because I found out that his no good lying ass was cheating on me with some girl. But y'all I thought he been cheating for a week BUT THE WHOLE TIME it's been since the beginning of junior year!! I cried for about a good two also three months. Now I say fuck her and him. Like she don't have no respect for herself. You knew he was and a whole relationship.
    I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. I guess my shuffle playlist guessed my mood because it played B's + H's by Jhené Aiko ouuuuh I felt every word! After that I got my day started it was Saturday so y'all know how that go.
   I ft my bestfriend. "Hey bestieeeee.
Nae - "She yelled through the phone.
Retta -"Hey bestfriend. Wyd?"
Nae - "Girl nothing bored letssss do something."
Retta - " Okay I'm omw."

Nae
    I was already dress so I was sitting downstairs waiting on Retta. My cousin Rick came through the door with his entourage. The hate when I call them that lol. "Why you all dressed up? Where you going?" Rick asked. "Mine your business!" I yelled sticking out my tongue. (I said to myself "Nae?" Myself said "Huh?" "Bitch always make sure your door locked.") "She probably bout to go with Remma." Ant just had to say. "Unun boy my bestfriend name is MI'OMERETTA but Retta to you. And for y'all info she's here rn so get y'all shit and get out." We all walked out my house and went to here car and she start yelling. "WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME ALL THE NIGGAS WAS COMING WTF! UNUN."
"Girl chill we riding in our shit. Where y'all bout to go?" Leo asked. "Floss Lounge." I replied. "Ohhhh ight bet." If was wondering Floss Lounge it's a hang out spot on Saturday. It's like a mini mall, movie theater, and arcade all in one.

Leo
    "Aight I catch y'all later I'm bout to go get Jeak." I told the boys. Jeak was my girlfriend of almost 6 months. Y'all probably thinking she one of them clingy and dingy females but she wasn't. She was actually coo frfr. She a senior just like Mi'Omeretta and Reginae but she didn't attend they school. She went to a high school on the otha side of town. Not to mention my baby was a cheerleader. Lmao I go to some of the games. But I'm a lil too old to be screaming "VARSITY."
               *Picking up Jeak*........
Leo - "Aye I'm outside."
Jeak - "Mmk"
As soon as she got in the car I thought I was gone get some love but NOPE. "Why tf do you keep calling me aye? That's not my fucking name." And she popped me in my mouth. "Aye I mean babe chill tf out. I apologize." I told her. She didn't say shit back so I turn on Pop Smoke x Welcome To The Party and turned that shit to the max and skirted off!

Retta
        The boys met us at Floss Lounge and I did not know that Leo had a girlfriend. She was pretty and she didn't look stuck up. I had introduced myself to her and went on. I asked Nae to come to the restroom with me real quick. "You're being too friendly." Nae said while fixing her makeup. "How? I didn't want to be rude. She knows everyone expect for me." "You right but you know damn well that you and Ant like each other." This dumb fuck Nae said. "Girrrrrl eww eww eww." We laughed and exited the restroom to return back to the group.

JEAK

BRENT

BRENT