Three

Ant "Antonio" POV

"Man clean this shit up! Wtf y'all think this is a pig house?" I yelled at my lazy ass workers. Walking to my office I stopped passed Leo office to see wassup. "My man Leo I be damn if my name was Teo." We laughed "Man stfu saying that corny ass shit wassup." We shook up and start talking about business.

20 minutes later

"Boa I'm up outta here." Incoming FaceTime call *Mom*. "Hey beautiful mother" I smiled talking to my mother. "Aww nigga you soft" my dad laughed. "Honey I think it was heartwarming" she said smiling back at me. "When are you stopping by?" they said in an unison "Mmmh matter of fact I'm pulling up."

"Mom? Ugly ass dad?" I yelled walking in my parents house. "Stop doing that yelling and cussing in my damn house boy" my mom fussed. "And ugly? Man I'm the finest old man you ever seen I don't think you gone look this good at my age" my dad said. "You right I'm going to look better." We joked around. Me and my dad smoked two blunts until my mom got done cooking. Y'all know that shit was good asf. "I'll see y'all later love y'all" "Okay be safe and we love you too."

I was sitting at the light not knowing I was sleep until somebody blew they horn at me. It was a female she was cute asf too. She pulled to the side of me. "Damn I thought you was Bernice Burgos" I joked. "Haha mf I'm Mi'Omeretta stupid" she said flipping her hair with the other hand on the wheel.  "You think you cute?" I said with a smirk. "You know I'm cute." She said with a wink and sped off. Man I can't stand her ass. I thought aloud.