Five

Retta

It was 9 o'clock and my phone was ringing loud as hell in my ear. I woke up pissed off! "What Nae?" I said with an angry tone. "Okayyy cause girl who turned yo dreams into nightmares?" She always wanna play. "Meek Mill now what do you want it's spring break I shouldn't be up at 9 o'clock." I said. "That's why I called so that we can go shopping for spring break." I knew she was squealing silently. "The doesn't open til 10 I'll be there at 11." "Okay bestie love you muah."

I got up and headed to do my hygiene because ya girl don't even play them stinky games. As I was in the shower I played triggered by Jhené Aiko.
You muhfuckin' right
You muhfuckin' right, I'm bitter
You muhfuckin' right, I'm triggered
Wanna fuck you right now
I just turned the lights out now
And you know when the sun go down
That's when it would all go down
Been a minute, been a while
Ain't let nobody hit it since you hit it
You know you always know what to do wit' it.
I sung my heart out as I thought about my ex Brent but that's another story for another day. I just wanted to throw on some chill clothes but I can't let these hating bitches catch me out here looking rough.

Ant

Leo came in the house loud asf talm bout let's hit up the mall. Y'all probably thinkin why we up so early but shit early bird gets the worm. "Man did you brush yo teeth yet? And you talking about the mall." I said serious asf. "I brushed my teeth when yo momma took them rollers out her hair." He responded. "Aye ma keep them mfs in all weekend so that mfn breath stink nigga." I weak asf laughing. "Niggas it's Tuesday she took them bitches out Monday so my breath don't stink light skin bitch." He had a good point I'll give him that.

Nae

We been to like five stores already and got like a thousand (being dramatic) items out of all of them. "I need my nails and feet done like neowww!" Retta said. "Come on girl cause I wanna try that neon green that everybody gettin." I said to Retta. "Hello welcome to Melanin nails please sign in, pick out your color and be seated in seat 15 and 16." "Thank you" we both said. "Girl I'm glad it's not packed in here." I said. "Well duh girl it's 02:30 on a Tuesday." Retta responded.

Leo

We was in the jewelry store right now and this nigga Ant just think he big time baller.

But I'm not gone knock cous hustle you feel me? Yeah you feel me. "Aye when we gone throw another party?" Ant asked me while we was walkin out of the store. "Nigga you always saying Aye is that the only letter you know in the alphabet? But ion know." I said with a laugh. "Nah nigga I know b as in imma BEAT yo ass." Ant said with emphasizing beat. So we start play fighting cause y'all know I'm not gone let him talk reckless to me. "Aye look cous." I said trying to get him to look at the shorties in the nail salon. "Nigga quit being funny." this dumb mf said. "No nigga I'm serious look." I said getting serious.

Retta

I was getting irritated for some reason because I felt like someone was burning a hole in my face. So when the nail tech told me that I could wash my hands I turned around mugging. And guess who tf was staring? Yup you mf right Ant and Leo retarded asses mostly Ant. "You know muggin not cute on you sis?" Leo asked but was also telling me. "Anything cute on my best friend" Nae said. "Yeah my bestfriend always telling the truth so that was true. Damn rudeness are you gone speak?" I said referring to Ant. "Fuck I gotta speak foe? Hello, Hi, Good afternoon" he said. "You always got an attitude but I'm gone fix that" I said joking but everybody took me serious. They are idiots.
For the rest of the day until like 5 o'clock we hung out at the malls then we out separate ways.