Seven

Retta

Rick asked "So what y'all wanna do next?"

We was tired as hell from playing laser tag.

Oh yeah let me tell y'all so Ant, Rick and Rashad decided to bring their "bestfriends" but whatever.

"Let's go watch a movie." Ant bestfriend said. "Nah I'm kinda hungry so yeah I'll be at the food court."

Everyone agreed on going to the food court but it wasn't nothing good so we headed over to Under The Sea it's obvious that it's a sea food restaurant.

Nae

"Why do she keep looking at you funny best?" I asked Retta.

  "Girl shid idk I peeped that but imma say something."

Lord know this girl crazy soooo let's see how this turns out.

Retta

"You looking at me like I'm the menu I mean is it something on my face damn"

Everyone looked up from their menu at me but idgaf because she keeps looking at me weird every five seconds.

"No I think I know you from somewhere that's all nothing to be staring at."

"Girl fuck you and you don't know me."

"Aye chill y'all on kid shit." Rick said.

We all went back to Ant house and let me tell y'all it was my first time being there and it was soooo nice like that shit was luxury.

"Can I use the restroom?"

"Yeah don't be in there shitting" Ant joked. But them bitches laughed like we was at a comedy show.

Walking through his house to one of his restroom I noticed he had a lot of pictures of his family.

Next Day

Ant

Aye last night we was lit asf. Little shit kept going on between Nae, Retta and the besties but we all nud that shit off.

I read 10:30 a.m. on the clock and I heard Retta and Nae leaving.

As I was rollin this wood Retta came in my room "can you come in lock the door please?" Damn she fine asf.

"Y'all be safe text me when y'all make it home." I yelled out the door waving.

Time to kick everybody tf out so I can get back to business.

Later on that day.

Back at the trap. "So what's the move?" Extra1 asked.

"Look it's a shipment coming in tonight. You and extra6 check that shit and then ship that shit to New York."

"Aight."

"Aye don't lose, miscount, or steal none of my shit."

"Mmmcht cmon I wouldn't do that."

Retta

This day consist of cleaning cleaning cleaning and I'm finally finish.

My phone lit up as a text came through.

AnnoyingAnt
     "Retta wyd rn?"

"Nothing much wassup?"

AnnoyingAnt
    "Ride with me somewhere."

"Okay"

It was very odd for him to text me out of nowhere so I'm a tad bit nervous.

I threw on anything because I said I've been cleaning all day.

AnnoyingAnt     "Outside ma

AnnoyingAnt
    "Outside ma."

"Ma?????? Ma?" I said to myself. Wtf is he up to. I thought to myself.

I grabbed my keys, purse and left.

I opened the car door and it smelled like bud but y'all he was looking so fine lol. He cleaned off the front seat for me. It was like 5 racks on the seat but he just threw it in the back seat.

"Where we going?"

He placed his right hand on my thigh and looked at me and said "Just ride shorty."

Oh yeah I gotta text my bestfriend because idk if it's the weed he smoking but he on some other shit.

Wtf........