◌ fourteen

👤 hanjisvng👥 —

👤 hanjisvng
👥

362,937 likeshanjisvng  forced to stay home ):<view all 61,283 commentsracha3  changbin got tired of you HAHAwonw00  was hoping to catch up with you 2nite

362,937 likes
hanjisvng forced to stay home ):<
view all 61,283 comments
racha3 changbin got tired of you HAHA
wonw00 was hoping to catch up with you 2nite

362,937 likeshanjisvng  forced to stay home ):<view all 61,283 commentsracha3  changbin got tired of you HAHAwonw00  was hoping to catch up with you 2nite

while jisung was sulking in his shared bedroom, changbin was already out and about. he was in his car, driving to the address y/n had sent him right after he texted her number.

changbin felt triumphant. maybe because he got her number and was taking her out tonight, or maybe it was because he was breaking out of his shell, finding that talking to strangers were much more easier than before (but he was probably only talkative because it was y/n).

the guest parking was full, ending up in him resorting to stopping his car just in front of the lobby doors. dialing y/n's number, she picked up after two rings.

"hi, bin," she answered, and changbin's heart pounded.

bin? that's.. cute, he thought.

"hey, cutie," he smiled confidently to himself. "there wasn't any parking left, so i'm right outside the lobby."

"okay! i'm coming down now!"

"see you soon."

"see you!"

y/n had ended the call and changbin sat back in his seat, staring at his phone for god knows how long. he hadn't been paying attention because when he snapped out of it, it was to the sound of the passenger side door opening.

the girl climbed in and changbin quickly took a look at her outfit. it was casual, like always, and he thought she looked nice in clothes that fit the underground scene perfectly.

"ready?" he asked, shifting the car's gears into drive.

"yup."

☾☾☾

the place was quite far from y/n's home. the drive took almost an hour and when they got to the specific area of the small city, the streets almost entirely vacant. on the contrary, shops, bars, and other buildings were lively.

y/n looked out the window as changbin slowed the car down, occasionally sneaking glances at her until he came to a complete stop. the garage was filled with other expensive looking cars, complimenting changbin's.

with small talk, the two got out of the car and changbin led the way to the space in which the rap battles were mainly held.

"so this is your first underground rap battle, right?" he asked.

"yeah. i've always wanted to see one, but hyungseok thought i was too young at the time," y/n replied.

"is hyungseok your legal guardian?"

she shrugged, "something like that. he got custody of me when i got caught graffitiing that one time."

"oh," changbin said. "where are—"

"spearb!" a voice cut him off.

y/n looked at the man standing next to the door. it was typical; the entrance to the place they were going was hidden in an alley way.

changbin slightly threw his head up in a form of greeting and the man's gaze moved to the girl beside him.

"who's this?" he rose an eyebrow. "where's j.one?"

"wasn't feeling well," changbin lied. "and this is kang, my girlfriend."

the man watched as changbin wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulders and pulled her close. believing the young rapper, he pushed the door open and stepped aside, letting them in.

y/n, who had a slight trace of shyness on her face, looked up at changbin, "what was that about?"

"that was ghost. they're strict about who comes in," he said.

"ah."

changbin kept his arm around her, glaring at any other guy that dared to run their eyes over her.