◌ twenty seven

👤 y/nkang👥

👤 y/nkang
👥

312,094 likesy/nkang  day in ♡(

312,094 likes
y/nkang day in (.ω.)
view all 50,947 comments
leeknow can we come over
y/nkang always
strayracha i want a friendship like y/n and skz ugh

)♡view all 50,947 commentsleeknow  can we come over→ y/nkang  alwaysstrayracha  i want a friendship like y/n and skz ugh

it was the day after y/n and minsung had picked chan up in the rain. y/n dropped him off at the home of stray kids in the morning after he said he had to get work done. now, she was lying in bed, scrolling through spotify to look for new music. as she was on her back, hotaru's head laid on her stomach, and her free hand was petting the pup.

the analog clock hanging up on her wall read 12:57pm when a knock sounded at her front door. hotaru's head shot up from her stomach and he ran out of the room. his little paws padded against the hardwood floor and y/n followed behind him.

they ended at the front door which she unlocked and pulled open to reveal a grinning minho.

"hi, min!" y/n smiled and opened the door wider to let him through.

"hey, cutie," he greeted back.

flustered, y/n looked away from his back to shut the door.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

minho faced her and grabbed her wrists, pulling her close. "let's go do something."

"right now?"

"right now," he grinned. "we can take hotaru to the beach, and i have a couple of film cameras we can use!"

laughing at his cuteness, y/n nodded her head. her hands were still in his and they made eye contact for a few seconds before minho let out a small chuckle.

"you're so cute," he said.

☾☾☾

a breeze passed by the two as y/n took the leash off of hotaru's collar. right after she did so, he went running off towards the water. minho lifted the disposable camera he was holding up to his eye and pointed it at y/n, pressing the button.

the sound caught her attention and she turned away from hotaru to look at minho.

"pretty," was all he said before linking his arm with hers.

with their shoes in their hands, they walked barefooted along the shoreline. hotaru happily followed along, stopping occasionally to try to catch a baby crab.

after a while of walking, they headed off of the beach and decided to rest under a big tree. hotaru was already sleepy again so he ended up laying on minho's lap and closed his eyes.

"stay right there," y/n said, grabbing one of the disposable cameras from minho's bag.

she took a couple steps back and snapped a picture. smiling at the two boys, she returned to her spot beside them. as the wind got stronger, leaves fell from the tree above them.

minho lifted his hand from hotaru's fur and brushed out the fallen flower petals and leaves from y/n's hair.

you make it so hard to not kiss you right then and there, he thought.