◌ twenty two

👤 felix👥 —

👤 felix
👥

399,234 likesfelix  y/n's new dog is making me cryview all 112,038 commentschxngbin  he's so cuteprincehyunjin  @y/nkang we're taking hotaru home→ y/nkang  you're funny

399,234 likes
felix y/n's new dog is making me cry
view all 112,038 comments
chxngbin he's so cute
princehyunjin @y/nkang we're taking hotaru home
y/nkang you're funny

399,234 likesfelix  y/n's new dog is making me cryview all 112,038 commentschxngbin  he's so cuteprincehyunjin  @y/nkang we're taking hotaru home→ y/nkang  you're funny

"we're home!" hyunjin yelled throughout the apartment once the seven boys walked inside the door.

hotaru, y/n's new akita, ran and stopped at the doorway that led to the kitchen and started barking at the strangers.

"aru, calm down. they're friends."

y/n emerged behind the one-month old puppy and patted his head before grinning at the boys.

"hey guys!" she greeted, picking hotaru up and walking closer to them. "meet hotaru!"

"oh. my. god," seungmin cooed as he scratched behind hotaru's ear.

"he's adorable!" hyunjin giggled.

each of them let hotaru smell their hands and get familiar with each other. meanwhile, y/n looked over to the analog clock that hung on the wall next to the door.

"i should get going," she said. "it's already one-thirty and the store closes at three."

jisung's head shot up from admiring the pup and he looked at y/n, "i'll come with you!"

"are you sure? you can stay here if you want to," she replied.

he shook his head and kept his shoes on while the others took theirs off.

"okay then. we'll be back!"

y/n and jisung then left the six others and started their journey to the art store nearby. the winter winds weren't kind and they harshly blew at the two. y/n stuck her hands in the pocket of her hoodie and jisung noticed it.

shyly, he slipped his own hand in her pocket and laced his fingers with hers. eyes slightly widened, y/n looked at him, who continued to look forward, but she could see the blush on his face that mirrored hers.

☾☾☾

"i think this is all i need," y/n said as she looked down at the supplies in the cart. "what time is it?"

jisung glanced at his phone, "two forty-three."

"should we start heading back? i'm worried," y/n suggested.

"about hotaru?"

"no, the boys," they laughed. "they might burn my apartment down."

"then yeah, let's get going," jisung nodded.

the two walked side by side as they made their way to the front where the cashiers were.

when it was their turn, y/n put the things on top of the counter with the help of jisung before realizing something.

"oh, shoot. i totally forgot to get another canvas for minsung," she sighed. "i'll be right back."

y/n then rushed away, leaving jisung and the cashier to awkwardly stand there. after a couple of seconds, he took out his wallet from his pocket and slid his credit card out from it's spot.

"here, before she gets back," jisung said and handed the card to the worker.

she was young but definitely older than jisung and y/n, mid-twenties maybe. as he held the card out, she had a soft smile.

"is she your girlfriend?" she asked, taking it from his hand.

that one question left jisung a flustered mess, "no, no! we're just friends."

"aw," the worker's smile slightly dropped. "you two look cute together."

and at that moment, y/n returned with a canvas half the size of her. she and the worker made small talk while jisung couldn't help but think to himself.

there was no denying that he liked her more than a friend, but did she like him the same way?