Chapter fifteen

The two wolves run fast thru the forest and it's hard to stay on the black's back. I have nearly fallen off at least a hundred times but I'm not going to fall off or stop because of this. I going to pay them for what they did to Parker. Suddenly they stop, but soft so I don't fall off. I jump off the wolf and walk slowly to the brown and look at the way he stares. There is a guy that sitting and look around, like, patrolling? I look at the wolves.

"Is that one of the wolves that attacked Parker?" I whisper to them and the brown nod back. I take off my bow and drag out an arrow and draw it while targeting the guy. The wolves stare at me, I don't care. I take a steady breath before I release the arrow from my grip and it launches thru the air. It hits in the stomach and I run forward to the guy that trying to dig it out. I grab the arrow and push in further in.

"Say you're sorry!" I scream at it. Yes, it deserves to be called it.

"What?" It manages to cry out of the pain.

"Say you regret that you hurt the white wolf." I say and push the arrow further.

"And you will live." I continue.

"I'm sor- sorry." He cries out. I drag out the arrow and starts walking back to the wolves. Then I turn around and shoot an arrow in his chest and I see how he fall down and I face the wolves. The brown wolf look at me in horror while the black wolf bark at me a few times angry.

"What? Get the over ones now." I say to them. The brown starts sniff in the ground and walks away, me and the black start to follow.

We follow for a couple of minutes before we stop and look at crowd people. I turn to the brown wolf.

"Does those two in there?" He nods back.

"Can you tell which one?" Both wolves shake their heads.

"If you get closer to that person, can you tell then?" The brown nod.

"Then go!" I command it. It shakes his head.

"Why not?" It just stares back at me.

"Shift back so I understand you." It doesn't move. Right, you don't have any clothes. I turn around and walk back from where we came from, and without a sound, the wolves follow.

I stop at the guy I shoot before. I look at him for awhile before I step forward and start taking off his shirt and pants. I look up and see the wolves study me. I throw the clothes in front of the brown and turn around. I hear some crack off, bones? I turn around to see Jay stand up in only the pants and his arms crossed over his bare chest.

"Hey Jay. I didn't know it was you-" I start but Jay cut me off.

"I'm not going thru that crowed with these clothes." He states.

"Why not?" I ask surprised.

"This smells like him, and I don't want to pretend to be his mate because those two hurt Parker. I don't even know him that well." I walk to him and press one of my arrows in his throat.

"You going to help me revenge Parker even if you don't know him. He is my friend and you said you could find them!" I hiss at him and press the arrow harder into his throat so that he takes a step back into a tree.

"I haven't said anything!" He shouts back. I press harder and little blood sips down as I punch thru the skin.

"If you don't want to, I'm going to make you." I treat him. His eyes widen and look at me in fear, why I don't know.

"I'm helping you but not today, and not like this." He states and looks down. I hold him a little longer before I let go.

"Fine. But I will not forget this." I hiss and step back and take down the arrow. I turn around and put the arrow back. I take my hands up to my face. Did I just threat someone for someone else than me?

"I understand now." He says slowly. I turn around and drop my hands to the side.

"What?"

"He is your mate." He states calmly.

"No. " I start. "Yes. I don't know!" I say and throw up my hands in the air then down again. I turn around again and look at the body.

"Shift back." I command.

"Why?"

"I need those pants, or he does." I say slowly as I stare at the dead guy. A cracking sound starts behind me and I turn around, take the pants and put on the clothes on the body. I look at him some seconds, that looks kinda okay. I face the wolves again.

"I think you should run away now. "

"For your own safety." I add. The wolves glance at each over.

"I can find the way back." Slowly they start to walk away as I take up my phone. This will be fun. I click call and hold it to my ear.

"What is it now?" She responds.

"I... kinda need help with one thing." I say fumbling to find the right words. She is still quiet on the other end.

"I need you to take care of a body. A dead body."

"Really?" She says surprised.

"Really. I'm in the forest, I don't know exactly. But it's a river about 2-3 km to the... north?" It's quiet for a while and I only hear her breath.

"I'm there in 30 minutes."